Ensign
# 1 What are account wide
07-19-2012, 01:14 PM
Hi, I'm new to this game (downloaded it a week ago) and i want to know what in the c-store is account wide i love the game so far and i want to support the game by buying things in the c-store that are account wide so that this character and new ones (like the fee one at level 25, and extra slots), i would like to get ships, costumes, and the borg officer. . . and if they are not what are worth buying again for multiple characters (i usually play with multiple characters in rpgs like the elder scrolls) i would love your feedback.
Career Officer
# 2
07-19-2012, 02:20 PM
The ships, costumes, and playable characters are account-wide. The bridge officers, tribbles and pets are not.

If you aren't sure, check the description for each item carefully. They usually tell you.
Ensign
# 3
07-19-2012, 02:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by matridunadan1 View Post
The ships, costumes, and playable characters are account-wide. The bridge officers, tribbles and pets are not.

If you aren't sure, check the description for each item carefully. They usually tell you.
thanks, i only ask because the way it is written seems vague to me, just wanted to check before i purchase.