Empire Veteran
# 121
07-19-2012, 06:23 PM
Quick question, when opening lock boxes, if you get a mirror ship can it be the other factions one or only a ship suitable for you faction?

eg I'm on KDF side and want the lobi to be bound to that character but also want the assault cruiser for my fed toon. If I open all lock boxes on my kdf toon do I still have a chance to get a fed mirror ship (to send to my fed toon) or only the kdf ship?
Dislike the forum theme? Try THIS. Dislike the STO home page? Try THIS.
Devs, need Fleet Orion Marauder and Dacoit please! :-)

Using - Fleet Corsair, Voth Fighter. Favs - Mogh, Bastion, Monbosh, JHEC, JAS
Some others - Orion Marauder, Chel Grett, Guramba, Risian Corvette, Tholian Weaver
Republic Veteran
# 122
07-20-2012, 02:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eradicator84 View Post
Quick question, when opening lock boxes, if you get a mirror ship can it be the other factions one or only a ship suitable for you faction?

eg I'm on KDF side and want the lobi to be bound to that character but also want the assault cruiser for my fed toon. If I open all lock boxes on my kdf toon do I still have a chance to get a fed mirror ship (to send to my fed toon) or only the kdf ship?
if you open the box on the KDF side you get battle cruiser which is only for KDF, if you open on FED you get assault or star cruisers for fed only
Republic Veteran
# 123
07-20-2012, 02:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordhavelock View Post
Those Tholian ships are really beautiful.

Righteous stats too. Looks like fun/new flavor/gameplay.

I would love to fly them and would totally buy them if:

1) I had new things worth doing, in them (ie story missions/content, not ever-looping grindfests).

2) They were for a set (reasonable $15-25) price in the C-Store. I don't play lotteries.

It's a damn shame. Such nice ships. Thanks though.

i always love how people feel they are so special that by them not buying or doing something hurts the company or game.
Rihannsu
# 124
07-20-2012, 04:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by neoakiraii View Post
i always love how people feel they are so special that by them not buying or doing something hurts the company or game.
I'm happy you love how special I am.

This is a comment thread about newly released features in the game. I felt moved to provide such comments. I didn't whine... I didn't threaten the game, try to "hurt" the company, or otherwise rant.

I reasonably stated my compliments to the artist(s), thoughts, and opinions on the product and the manor in which said product has been released. It's called providing feedback.

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Original Join Date: Feb 2010.
Need Help with Ship's Power? Check out my Ship Power Guide and Calculator.
Captain
# 125
07-20-2012, 04:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by neoakiraii View Post
haha +rep for youse
------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMm_VoKkuco - Needs more female relief ops ensign.