Survivor of Romulus
# 11
07-17-2012, 10:28 AM
It was also confirmed that the fleet starbase maps would be in, but no timeline given. Not that they ever give us one.
The Foundry Roundtable live Wednesdays at 7:30PM EST/4:30PM PST on twitch.tv/thefoundryroundtable
Forum Logic dictates that if the devs don't do what a poster wants, they therefor actively hate what that poster is advocating for.
Forum Logic =/= Real Logic
Career Officer
# 12
07-21-2012, 06:58 AM
Hopefully the Tholian ships and both EV-suited and non-EV-suited Tholians will be added and foundry authors will get the option to set a map to be a Demon-class environment which requires EV suits for players (& boffs? This would probably also be a good time for them to add the option to set away team size to less than five).

All that, however, could be pretty complicated to set up and require a lot of testing, so I think they should focus on just adding the EV-suited Tholians and the Tholian ships first.
Career Officer
# 13
01-22-2013, 11:53 PM
Hopefully the Tholians will be added to the Foundry soon since the newest Foundry Challenge is supposed to feature them...kind of difficult to create a mission involving a faction that isn't available. Unless authors are meant to simple mention them in passing in some dialogue...

But, assuming that isn't the case they should be in the Foundry soon (in the next couple of weeks or so, one would hope).

No idea how I'd use them right now...but I'm looking forward to them anyway.

On an unrelated note, does anyone else really hope that they add some of the newer ships, costumes and other things? We have the Wells Class, but no 29th century uniform...Possibly a few more generic ship options, etc. And adding more to the alien editor goes without saying...

I just hope Cryptic/PWE start showing the Foundry a little more love.

-XA
Check out my Foundry Missions: Click Here!
Captain
# 14
01-23-2013, 06:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vexravus View Post
Hopefully the Tholians will be added to the Foundry soon since the newest Foundry Challenge is supposed to feature them...kind of difficult to create a mission involving a faction that isn't available. Unless authors are meant to simple mention them in passing in some dialogue...

But, assuming that isn't the case they should be in the Foundry soon (in the next couple of weeks or so, one would hope).
The mobs were added in the last patch, but we're still without contacts.

BTW, you're not really supposed to post in threads that have been inactive for more than 30 days.

EDIT: This thread has been closed due to being a "necro" thread. Remember, if a thread has not been posted to in over 30 days, please start a new thread to discuss a topic Thanks! ~BranFlakes
"It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross. But it's not for the timid."
-- Q

Last edited by pwebranflakes; 01-23-2013 at 08:24 AM.
Closed Thread