Banned
Recently released info on the already knows films and now two more have been added ot the list. The years 2013-2014 so far will be great years to go to the movies!

http://marvel.com/news/story/19067/s...lms_on_the_way
  1. Thor: The Dark World
  2. Captain America: The Winter Soldier
  3. Iron Man 3
  4. Guardians of the Galaxy
  5. Ant-Man

Last edited by nyiad; 07-16-2012 at 02:44 PM.
Ensign
# 2
07-21-2012, 12:20 PM
I can see a Guardians of the Galaxy movie, but Ant-Man? Really? He was one of the original five Avengers and didn't make the cut for that movie. Which Ant-Man they gonna do, Hank Pym or Scott Lang?
=/\= Vice Adm Sulak =/\=
USS Mustang
NX-93134-D
Captain
# 3
07-21-2012, 01:46 PM
Ant-man? Ant-man?! Uuuh.... I guess we can look forward to upskirt shots.... Ant-man? Really? Ant-man?!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
HI HO, HI HO. OFF DUTY SLOT NEEDS TO GO!

"It's better to ask a dumb question, than to remain an idiot forever."
Lt. Commander
# 4
07-21-2012, 01:48 PM
Where's the love for Aquaman Fans?
"The universe is a beautiful place, full of wonders. And it wants to kill you."

Joint Date: June 1908
Commander
# 5
07-21-2012, 02:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierrafortune View Post
Where's the love for Aquaman Fans?
Wrong franchise friend.

------------------------------

But I'd imagine the Pym Ant Man.

Now some very BAD NEWS:

For those who are a fan of the Marvel U(niverse) comics.... 9 titles will be cancelled in October for the "not reboot" reboot of that universe for the most part. This universe is the original that has been around for a long time but takes place right after Avengers vs X-Men occurs. Pretty much starting "new" after this event ends.

These titles so far include:
Fantastic Four
FF
Captain America
Mighty Thor
Invincible Iron Man
Incredible Hulk
New Mutants
Uncanny X-Men
X-Men Legacy

Apaprently Uncanny Avengers will be taking over all of these titles. For me personally Mighty Thor, Invincible Iron Man, New Mutants, and Incredible Hulk will hit me hard...I loved those.

Apparently Avengers Academy might be ending very soon, but again for me personally I could care less..after the Fear Itself event that comic series went downhill fast and I pretty much hate all the characters involved.

But none the less it is sad to see some long-lasting series getting the can for a stupid cover-up reboot.

http://fans.marvel.com/go/thread/vie...ellation_Time_!!!

This new direction Marvel is taking, called Marvel NOW has shaken up fans in a negative way already. Some are "ok" while others have been voicing many many concerns which have some merit. Info on Marvel NOW here: http://marvel.com/news/story/19038/w..._of_marvel_now

To sum that up: Avengers vs X-Men changes the world dramatically, and new enemies have emerged as well. Some people have redeemed themselves, others have doomed themselves..and some who have fallen literally are back in questionable ways. But mainly this is trying to merge the Ultimate Universe / Movies into the original Marvel Universe.
EXPLORE.

Dec '07 Account
I EARNED 1000 days...I didn't BUY it! New LTS=Death to Vet.System: 10/10/12 Never Forget
Something should be done for those who cared enough to have a 1000+ day sub.

Last edited by xenor002; 07-21-2012 at 02:30 PM.
Captain
# 6
07-21-2012, 02:22 PM
Damn I thought most Star Trek fans were too smart to be mindless comic book movie zombies.

Marvel comics were fun when I was 12 years old, they don't turn out to be great movies that do the comics any justice, nor are they for adults.
Tala -KDF Tac- House of Beautiful Orions
Career Officer
# 7
07-21-2012, 02:24 PM
DC/Warner did try a live action "Teen" Aquaman series a few years back. To be honest the pilot wasn't the worst thing i've ever seen but I think they were hoping for another Smallville.. funnily enough Arthur was played by Justin Hartley who went on to be Oliver Queen/Green Arrow on Smallville for 5 years.

xenor - you should know by now - nothing stays dead in comics. I expect a bit of hype then the classic series will be rebooted as issue #1 - given Cap and Thor and Iron man movies this is tantamount to shooting themselves in the foot. They never learn.

In Game: @Liath | STO Join Date: Jan 2012 | PWE Join Date: Feb 2009

Last edited by eiledon; 07-21-2012 at 02:27 PM.
Commander
# 8
07-21-2012, 02:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by marc8219 View Post
Damn I thought most Star Trek fans were too smart to be mindless comic book movie zombies.

Marvel comics were fun when I was 12 years old, they don't turn out to be great movies that do the comics any justice, nor are they for adults.
Good sir, are you here to simply...."Ferengi?"
EXPLORE.

Dec '07 Account
I EARNED 1000 days...I didn't BUY it! New LTS=Death to Vet.System: 10/10/12 Never Forget
Career Officer
# 9
07-22-2012, 03:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidjay1972 View Post
I can see a Guardians of the Galaxy movie, but Ant-Man? Really? He was one of the original five Avengers and didn't make the cut for that movie. Which Ant-Man they gonna do, Hank Pym or Scott Lang?
Both Pym and Lang from the last update on the script. According to those writing the film, the reason he didn't feature in The Avengers film was down to them still working on the script. Ant-Man has been delayed quite a few times due to other commitments with those involved in it.
---------------------------------------------------
U.S.S. Endeavour NCC-91771 - Nebula-class
Commanding Officer: Captain Pyotr Ramonovich Amosov
Dedication Plaque: "Leave nothing unattempted" - James Cook

Last edited by amosov78; 07-22-2012 at 03:05 AM.
Commander
# 10
07-22-2012, 08:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by amosov78 View Post
Both Pym and Lang from the last update on the script. According to those writing the film, the reason he didn't feature in The Avengers film was down to them still working on the script. Ant-Man has been delayed quite a few times due to other commitments with those involved in it.
I think we can all hope though that any of these movies don't turn into another Daredevil...though I think Marvel learned from that mistake and Disney will recognize what not to do haha.
EXPLORE.

Dec '07 Account

Last edited by xenor002; 07-23-2012 at 04:26 PM.