Banned
# 121
07-21-2012, 12:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by general1devon View Post
thhink im wrong? fight me
Think you're wrong? My God, you get so overworked thinking about fighting me.

Tell me, does it satisfy your sexual fantasies, as well as those induced by childish levels of testosterone?

Find me online whenever you want. I honestly don't give a damn.
Commander
# 122
07-21-2012, 12:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hakaishinlegion View Post
Think you're wrong? My God, you get so overworked thinking about fighting me.

Tell me, does it satisfy your sexual fantasies, as well as those induced by childish levels of testosterone?

Find me online whenever you want. I honestly don't give a damn.
no i just love blowing **** up, btw where did you make your sig? its quite impressive
Captain
# 123
07-21-2012, 04:04 PM
Quote:
thhink im wrong? fight me
Uh oh, we got a Kirk icon here. You know those icons dont believe in No Win Scenarios lol.

Oh god of Destruction,

I have a confession. Im a bit of a Trek racist, and use a lot of Human BOs. Ive never seen anyone take advantage of their hull strength abilities in their builds. Then again, I cant seem to find the change in numbers when I slot the human BOs in and out. Your thoughts on humans as BOs for the "hull trait"?
STO: @AGNT009 Since Dec 2010
Capt. Will Conquest of the U.S.S. Zorro
Commander
# 124
07-21-2012, 04:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by doubleohnine View Post
Uh oh, we got a Kirk icon here. You know those icons dont believe in No Win Scenarios lol.

Oh god of Destruction,

I have a confession. Im a bit of a Trek racist, and use a lot of Human BOs. Ive never seen anyone take advantage of their hull strength abilities in their builds. Then again, I cant seem to find the change in numbers when I slot the human BOs in and out. Your thoughts on humans as BOs for the "hull trait"?
Were you asking me?
Banned
# 125
07-22-2012, 09:29 AM
Quote:
Were you asking me?
Hakaishin = Japanese for Destruction God.

@doubleohnine: I use the same Saurians I've had for the last year or so. To be honest, I haven't bothered taking the time to test that.

@general1devon: Glad you think so, though I didn't have it generated anywhere. Found a system with the lighting I wanted, took a screenshot of my ship, went into the tailor and took a screenshot of my character, threw them both into Photoshop and played around until I settled on something I liked (within the rather tiny limits of STO's forum).

Playing GW2 this weekend... can find me monday if you're that hell-bent on fighting me.
Commander
# 126
07-22-2012, 12:06 PM
Quote:
Hakaishin = Japanese for Destruction God.

@doubleohnine: I use the same Saurians I've had for the last year or so. To be honest, I haven't bothered taking the time to test that.

@general1devon: Glad you think so, though I didn't have it generated anywhere. Found a system with the lighting I wanted, took a screenshot of my ship, went into the tailor and took a screenshot of my character, threw them both into Photoshop and played around until I settled on something I liked (within the rather tiny limits of STO's forum).

Playing GW2 this weekend... can find me monday if you're that hell-bent on fighting me.
i sent you a friend request, ill have to do the same for my sig
Captain
# 127
07-25-2012, 04:49 AM
Quote:
Yes it would. Seen Excelsiors and Sovereigns put it to excellent use.

Haven't tried with the Odyssey.
How about a Vo'Quv? I've tried a torp-oriented build with triple RCS accelerators, but I'm feeling squishy and not quite certain I'm netting much more overall DPS than with my dual hargh'peng and 4 turrets build.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Infinite possibilities have implications that could not be completely understood if you turned this entire universe into a giant supercomputer.
And I don't pretend to understand them.
Career Officer
# 128
07-25-2012, 05:33 AM
Quote:
trololol

I'm certain you feel so. Everyone and their mother has made that claim already. Most of whom were beaten.

I'm happy for you that you can make that mistake too.
id like to take on your ship.

hit me up in game @matteo716

i look forward to the battle.
Banned
# 129
07-25-2012, 06:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by matteo716maikai View Post
id like to take on your ship.

hit me up in game @matteo716

i look forward to the battle.
A fight against TSI, I'm only too happy to take you up on that treat. Will hit you up in game by the weekend. Against most anyone from your fleet I can guarantee my loss, but will be fun.
Captain
# 130
07-25-2012, 11:39 AM
I repeat (from a few posts above):

Would it work with a Vo'Quv?
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Infinite possibilities have implications that could not be completely understood if you turned this entire universe into a giant supercomputer.
And I don't pretend to understand them.
Closed Thread