Lieutenant
# 1 Tail for my Alien.
07-19-2012, 08:22 AM
i would like to beable to put a tail on my alien charicter.

ive bought the caitian species so think i should have unlocked the costume options for custom aliens.

only seems fair to me.
Empire Veteran
# 2
07-21-2012, 04:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pmadden View Post
i would like to beable to put a tail on my alien charicter.

ive bought the caitian species so think i should have unlocked the costume options for custom aliens.

only seems fair to me.
Even better, cosmetic kit pieces you can buy giving you the option of a tail in different versions, different ears, eye styles, skin coloring etc for all races. After all cosmetic surgery where perfectly normal in the shows to disguise one race as the other. Mainly humans infiltrating someone else. Why not expand on that and give us the options.

-= ISE: 12:19 -=- CSE 12:41 -=- KASE 11:59 -=- HSe 8:06 total =-
-= KAGE 5:43 =-
[7:07] [Combat (Self)] Your Dual Disruptor Banks - Overload II deals 123086 (41096) Disruptor Damage(Critical) to Assimilated Carrier.
Lieutenant
# 3
07-21-2012, 05:08 PM
I agree, we should be able to put a tail on the custom alien set-up. I made one for my first character, intending that she be a felinoid species that's featured in one of the story series I read online, but I couldn't do it properly as I wasn't allowed to put a tail on her, give her fur, or anything else. Also, adding the option for other radical alien species would be good, stuff like an insectoid setup, or something based on reptiles outside of the Gorn, or a wolf set up. All of those would be appreciated, and more.
Lt. Commander
# 4
07-21-2012, 06:01 PM
100% support the idea of getting more pieces for the puzzle
Inverted and or multiple legs
Eyes
Hands
Feet
Heads
etc
etc
etc
Just think of all the money there missing out on
Starfleet Veteran
# 5
07-21-2012, 09:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nalo View Post
100% support the idea of getting more pieces for the puzzle
Inverted and or multiple legs
Eyes
Hands
Feet
Heads
etc
etc
etc
Just think of all the money there missing out on
Yes... lots and lots of money that they could be getting by making teensie weensie little "alien part packs" that they could sell on the c-store for people to use when making BOffs and NPCs for Foundry missions. Sorta like what a certain "Sim" series has.
Rihannsu
# 6
07-21-2012, 09:07 PM
Another thing that is sorely lacking.... skin textures for body on not just aliens, but especially aliens. A few of the races such as Trill have selectable skin textures, but Aliens don't. So if you add Trill spots to an Alien char they stop at the neck. You can't make it where they go all the way down. Another example is Liberated Borg. You can't use the Borg skin texture on the body or hands, just the head.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.