Captain
# 11
07-19-2012, 08:11 AM
I agree. Not everyone is interested in using lobi to get tholian items. I for one care less about tholian ships and weapons so now Im stuck with the lobi I gained through lockboxes and just 100 lobi short of getting the ferengi item i had been working towards.

I would have had the 100 lobi if the exchange had not taken a dump and prevented me from acquiring more lockboxes and keys in the quantities I needed.

Bring back the ferengi items to the lobi store.
http://media.tumblr.com/160cacdb395f8340dac90864182ebe16/tumblr_inline_mx9yxhItkb1qg9pkt.jpg
Captain
# 12
07-19-2012, 12:25 PM
I think this idea has been floated before, but we have 2 useless currencies that could be merged to increase sales at the lobi store. Latinum is a complete waste of my inventory space and as Lobi's are very common stones (that cant be replicated or crafted) why not have some kinda latinum for lobi exchange (like foreign currency exchanges). Why not be able to specify payment in Lobi's at the gambling tables ? Why cant we exchange dilithium for lobis in the dilithium market? Why can't I buy lobi's outright at the C-store?

Does PWE make that much money from lockbox keys, from peeps trying to get lobis from their stupid lockboxes ?
KBF Lord MalaK
Awoken Dead

You're gonna upgrade my Chel Grett for FREE but charge me $27 to upgrade my Kamarag ?
Career Officer
# 13
07-19-2012, 03:34 PM
They do make quite a bit of money.... I made sure I had enough lobi for most of my toons to get that Ferengi Console 62... nothing in the new store to encourage me to purchase more keys...
I'll stop kicking that horse when the bugs fixed. Until then as a paying consumer, I will voice my opinion.
Career Officer
# 14
07-21-2012, 02:58 PM
I was hoping a dev would respond to this by now...

I want to know the logic behind removing the old inventory when items still would of sold. There was no "Lobi Store: Out with the Old, In with the New" notice that would of created a surge of purchases. It was just restocked last patch.... it would of been simple to just add a "Ferengi" Tab to the store.
I'll stop kicking that horse when the bugs fixed. Until then as a paying consumer, I will voice my opinion.
Captain
# 15
07-21-2012, 10:03 PM
I think they should have given us at least a week's notice about the removal of the Ferengi items from the Lobi Store, so that those of us who wanted to spend what Lobi we had could do so.
Lieutenant
# 16
07-22-2012, 03:56 AM
Eh.. The purge has taken away all of my motivation to open lockboxes.. I was only interested in Ferengi items for my Ferengi character.. I would've thought the playerbase would recieve more warning to these kinds of changes by now..
Starfleet Veteran
# 17
07-22-2012, 04:07 AM
It would be nice to know how the rotation was going to work. I was quite suprised they didn't hype the fact that the lobi store was changing more, like in the laucher or something.

But, I suppose if they did, they'd be accused of nagging or something. Can't please everyone, I suppose.