Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Career Officer
# 11
07-19-2012, 11:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tharkan View Post
Or they could be busy with other stuff, like more important, game breaking glitches.
Or programming damn lockboxes for our glorious chinese overlords.
Sometimes I think I play STO just to have stuff to rant about on the forums!

Captain
# 12
07-20-2012, 08:05 AM
I demand dilithium recompense!
All cloaks should be canon.
Commander
# 13
07-20-2012, 08:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chk231 View Post
What if eating ice cream did in fact cause shark attacks?
Then I guess all ice cream distributors are belong to PWE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bumperthumper View Post
In an ideal world, we would be compensated 480 Dil per day since the the bug was let loose, in order to recoup the loss. Unfortunately, it's a Perfect World, so I'm not placing any wagers on it actually happening.

I WOULD like to know when a fix is actually happening, however. And I want it in the form of as an actual chime-in from a Dev on the progress, not people having to quote responses from Support Tickets.
Yes, I just quoted myself in order to maybe get a mod to consolidate the broken lore threads.

A proud member of Sinfully Sexy. Join us.
Captain
# 14
07-20-2012, 05:07 PM
"It's in the works and hopefully in the next patch."

~Brandon Felczer via Twitter
Lieutenant
# 15
07-22-2012, 11:15 AM
Are you serious? You haven't fixed this yet? I am sick of logging in and it's still broken. There is NO excuse for this to still be broken, given how long it has been broken. You've had months to fix this. You allowed it to go live BROKEN?? What?? Not only is it not fixed, you don't even have the decency to acknowledge the problem. This is wrong, just wrong.
And I'm old, not dead.
If your're so smart how come you don't own everything?
Proud Member of Starfleet Elite Task Force & Klingon Elite Task Force for 4 yrs
Empire Veteran
# 16
07-22-2012, 11:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by haelis View Post
Are you serious? You haven't fixed this yet? I am sick of logging in and it's still broken. There is NO excuse for this to still be broken, given how long it has been broken. You've had months to fix this. You allowed it to go live BROKEN?? What?? Not only is it not fixed, you don't even have the decency to acknowledge the problem. This is wrong, just wrong.
The real excuse is thinking it should be fixed first on the highest priority, against much bigger bugs... and the audacity to ask for a refund because of the time THEY are using to try fixing it.

And why would they acknowledge it? It would only slow them down on fixing it. I'm happy with them not saying a word.
Was named Trek17, but still an author.
Lieutenant
# 18
07-22-2012, 03:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by trek21 View Post
The real excuse is thinking it should be fixed first on the highest priority, against much bigger bugs... and the audacity to ask for a refund because of the time THEY are using to try fixing it.

And why would they acknowledge it? It would only slow them down on fixing it. I'm happy with them not saying a word.
You should see a doctor about that brown nose of yours.
And I'm old, not dead.
If your're so smart how come you don't own everything?
Proud Member of Starfleet Elite Task Force & Klingon Elite Task Force for 4 yrs
Empire Veteran
# 19
07-22-2012, 03:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by haelis View Post
You should see a doctor about that brown nose of yours.
I don't get what that means exactly... although I think you're implying i'm not completely right in the head, in some way
Was named Trek17, but still an author.
Captain
# 20
07-22-2012, 05:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by trek21 View Post

This is a main currency generating daily mission. I'd say it demands high priority. I seriously doubt at any point in this game that it's ever been " all hands on deck" and that Brandon or another rep is too busy fixing bugs to comment on this situation.