Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Ensign
I have tried and completed on three different occasions, several of the zone wide missions for the defera invasion event. Each time, I have been unable to collect any rewards for these missions. I have tried both before and after the event has ended. Any suggestions?

Last edited by meridyan2003; 07-17-2012 at 06:49 AM.
Ensign
# 2
07-17-2012, 03:17 PM
I'm having the same problem, as is everyone else as far as I know. You can't turn in the zone wide Defera missions for some reason. I also can't discard my Defera items, though I'm not sure how widespread that is.
Career Officer
# 3 Defera Zone Wide Mission
07-22-2012, 10:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainchomp View Post
I'm having the same problem, as is everyone else as far as I know. You can't turn in the zone wide Defera missions for some reason. I also can't discard my Defera items, though I'm not sure how widespread that is.

Myself Included. I'm just getting them all ready to be turned in then leaving them there until the bug is fixed

Are Crytic aware of the issue? If anyone has a link for Threads?... could you post it? It would be appreciated, cheers

Best Regards
Evo@Droc-lionia
Vice Admiral - Jupiter Force
Life Subscriber
15000+ Accolade points
Career Officer
# 4
07-22-2012, 12:09 PM
Same problem here, started three or four days ago. The two missions from Captain what's her name where you just kill Borg, 50 and 100, doesn't keep a tally while you kill them, it just says 0. If you beam up to your ship, the number changes to what it should be but even if you beam back down with 50/50 or 100/100, you can't collect the reward. Quite frustrating. The original missions still work though.