Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Empire Veteran
# 21
07-19-2012, 12:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpacknz View Post
Yeah this has been reoprted more thimes then I dare to hazard a guess at and is getting pretty tiring. I think it's about time someone got off their can and finally fixed this stupid problem because this mission has been a joke ever since it came out...
If it was really that simple, It'd be done already. Perhaps you'd like to do it yourself?

And a diplomacy-heavy mission, something the players have wanted for awhile, is not a joke. Plus, the voices were interesting.
Was named Trek17, but still an author.
Starfleet Veteran
# 22
07-20-2012, 08:36 AM
Tried to complete this mission 5-7 times over the last two days, but the mission never completes. When I do finish the mission it just starts me over again. Would like to get this mission complete so I can get the reward and complete the set.
12th-fleet.com
Ensign
# 23
07-22-2012, 11:32 AM
You can add me to the list of ppl who are trying to finish this quest without any luck...
Ensign
# 24
07-22-2012, 11:48 AM
The list keeps getting bigger! Count me in on this and i'm like many who haven't got the accolades from completing the chain....

Even tried killing the dominion fleet by the wormhole (after completing mission objectives).. that didn't help.. but it was a laugh!
Lt. Commander
# 25 Resolution?
07-22-2012, 02:45 PM
I may have found the resolution to this problem.....

I too ran into the same issue that everyone else had during my first run. The one thing I remembered clearly was that the initial "report to captain Andrews" Ops message had never cleared thru the entire episode.

I decided to try a flow chart method to the mission. I will not go into great detail now as I want to complete the mission first but.... my initial findings suggest that you should not start the mission from sector space.

When given the choice, DO NOT select "Begin Second Wave", instead SELECT "Approach Deep Space 9".

When the DS 9 Space map loads, dock at the station as usual.

When you beam onto the station the OPs message asking you to report to Andrews will appear, at this time DO SELECT "Begin Second Wave".

ILYK how it turns out....
Lieutenant
# 26
07-22-2012, 05:41 PM
Done this mission 6 times now. Resets every time. Come on this is ridiculous. I have 12 toons, 10 of them have already completed this mission. Now with Season 6 it breaks along with hundreds of other things. Do you even have a quality control division?
And I'm old, not dead.
If your're so smart how come you don't own everything?
Proud Member of Starfleet Elite Task Force & Klingon Elite Task Force for 4 yrs
Ensign
# 27 Me too
07-22-2012, 10:02 PM
I just performed this mission too. I was upset to find that it didn't resolve.

I remember the issue when the mission first went live when it was part of an episode and I was able to resolve at that time.

I'm not going to even try again...
Ensign
# 28 *Bump*
07-22-2012, 11:25 PM
Bumping. This happens to my Federation character (had no trouble with my Klingon) and the mission progresses all through negotiations and the battle on the station to the space battle to the warp to Bajor, but the mission does not update, so when I get to Bajor, there's nothing to do.

Am I missing a trigger point somehow?
Ensign
# 29
07-22-2012, 11:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilsoncutter001 View Post

I too ran into the same issue that everyone else had during my first run. The one thing I remembered clearly was that the initial "report to captain Andrews" Ops message had never cleared thru the entire episode.

I decided to try a flow chart method to the mission. I will not go into great detail now as I want to complete the mission first but.... my initial findings suggest that you should not start the mission from sector space.

When given the choice, DO NOT select "Begin Second Wave", instead SELECT "Approach Deep Space 9".

When you beam onto the station the OPs message asking you to report to Andrews will appear, at this time DO SELECT "Begin Second Wave".

I noticed the same as well, the initial message doesn't clear from your mission log.

However in my about 7 tries yesterday, my first attempt was done like your final attempt.
I approached DS9, got some stuff from vault, put some stuff on exchange then started the mission. I guess you lucked out somehow
Ensign
# 30 Unfortunately... not.
07-24-2012, 04:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilsoncutter001 View Post

I tried this and unfortunately, it did not work. Once I went up to the conference room, Disarming Diplomats should have ended and Engaging Envoys should have started. Good thought though.

I issued a GM ticket (since they tend to reply to those), but the number disappeared and my chat got cleared, so sadly I did not get the ticket number for anyone to refer to.