Starfleet Veteran
# 21
07-22-2012, 03:27 PM
I think most of the universal consoles aren't very useful at all. Most of them are active consoles that have an ability you need to use, and they almost always have stupidly long cooldowns. I love the ones with passive bonuses though. Plasmonic Leech is probably the best one, in my opinion. Assimilated Module would be the second best.

I would have bought the Long Range Science Vessel Refit for the Nadeon Detonator, but I'm not wasting a console slot for something I can only use once every two minutes.
Empire Veteran
# 22
07-22-2012, 04:55 PM
I truly think one can't count lock box consoles as consoles for a particular side as they aren't easily accessible on all characters, they are one off character bounds.

I feel the KDF has better consoles for the most part but imo I feel it's overshadowed by the two point defence consoles on the Federation side. I use the phaser one myself on my Federation characters and boy does it pack a punch. The Klingons have nothing that comes close, where is the KDF Disruptor Point Defence Turret?

They get our fighter carriers, even our deck carrier so when can we get their photon and phaser turret consoles? Since Cryptic doesn't care about uniqueness of the factions (considering the Fleeters now have carriers and deck-carriers), bring on the point defence turrets for the KDF.
Quote:
Originally Posted by macronius View Post
Cryptic is sloppy. Breaking News at 11. This is what happens when there is no outline or plan and you just make up **** as you go along.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shredder75 View Post
We can tell our great grandchildren, "In my day, our cloaks were so sensitive that even dialogue broke them and we couldn't change our clothes!"
Empire Veteran
# 23
07-22-2012, 06:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dapperdrake View Post
Does anyone can tell me why fed capatains have so much universal console? Look there http://www.stowiki.org/Universal_Consoles
Usually fed captains say that klingon ship are cheating. I don't think so. In fact. Fed captains are cheating us! They have much (weak) ship. They have much (useless) unversal console. Every month fed captain get a new ship. Klingons don't get anything. It's boring.
I am less concerned about fed getting Uslots than I used to be.
As long as the feds do not get any vessel to match the BoP on Uslots.
We KDF have far less ships than the feds and the BoP helps us by being the gap closer in the difference.
As long as they have the more choice option our having the one ship with an all Uslot option is fair.
It only remains fair as long as that is the case. Anything change to thateans the BoP will need to have its handicaps removed

It also seems that i was mistaken on the subject of the thread. I agree that the feds have moreUconsoles but we KDF have consoles better suited to our playstyle.
He who laughs last thinks slowest.

Last edited by bitemepwe; 07-22-2012 at 06:26 PM.