Starfleet Veteran
# 41
07-19-2012, 07:10 AM
Meowies, I'm really happy to see the Plasmas, Tetties and Pollies have finally received sum luv. They have been far too low in cumpurrison to the Phasers, Dizzies and Anties.

However, J-Man, could you purrhaps change the ultra-rare color to red instead of another form of purrple / violet? There should be a real difference in visuals. Gold for unique / legendary is good with me, no cumplaints there.

purrple and dark violet ... see the difference. However red and purrple do have a difference.

PS: Luv the new dreadies, by the way!
"Everything about the Jham'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris
Original Join Date: January 30th, 2010

Last edited by eristhevorta; 07-19-2012 at 07:15 AM.
Rihannsu
# 42
07-19-2012, 07:23 AM
I'm sure they came up with something that looks different. :p
HAIL HYDRA!
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Show Archon and Borticus how much you would like to see new Doff races!
Career Officer
# 43
07-23-2012, 09:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by diogene0 View Post
Oh well so now phasers should be useless while others weapons will be THE new weapon type to have. It's just a matter of time before we find the new ultimate proc. Why do you bother changing those since it will never be balanced and since everyone can get any weapon type, anyway?

BTW, thanks for nerfing carrier pets (phasers and procs frequency), that's what I expected when I bought my Atrox, of course. That's always good to see that cryptic keeps its promises to players. I love buying something with real money to see it becoming crap a few weeks after.

That was my whole point in this thread.

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...&postcount=198

I asked if they were changing other procs for all weapon types to match the changes to phasers.. especially when you consider that a PvP team of 5 with all of the same weapon types can also stack disruptor procs, tetryon procs, etc..
Member since January 2010. I AM NOT A PWE FAN!!!!

Last edited by tfomega; 07-23-2012 at 09:44 AM.