Bort. More stuff missing for KDF
\
Overcharged Plasma Sniper Rifel
Personal Covariant Shield
Flux Chroniton Torpedo's
Career Officer
# 12
07-23-2012, 05:22 PM
***EDITED OUT**** borticuscryptic responded.
You know Cryptic has Jumped the Proverbial Shark when they introduced Tractor Pulling to Star Trek Online!
Empire Veteran
# 13
07-23-2012, 08:22 PM
Phased Polarons are basically the same thing, just that it deals Polaron dmg instead on tet.

I would like to see MKXII and purple variants of that made available at some stage too.
Running around with blue MKXI weapons doesn't feel right when I could be using purple MKXII gear.
Dislike the forum theme? Try THIS. Dislike the STO home page? Try THIS.
Devs, need Fleet Orion Marauder and Dacoit please! :-)

Using - Bulwark, Voth Fighter. Favs - Fleet Corsair, Mogh, Bastion, Nicor, JHEC, JAS
Some others - Orion Marauder, Chel Grett, Guramba, Risian Corvette, Risian Cruiser
Survivor of Romulus
# 14
07-23-2012, 09:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eradicator84 View Post
Phased Polarons are basically the same thing, just that it deals Polaron dmg instead on tet.

I would like to see MKXII and purple variants of that made available at some stage too.
Running around with blue MKXI weapons doesn't feel right when I could be using purple MKXII gear.
No they are most definately not the same thing.

Phased Polaron is a 2.5% chance for a Tetryon proc and a 2.5% chance for a Polaron proc.

Polarised Tetryon are a 10% chance for a Tetryon proc. Considering the buff Tetryon just got in shield stripping the 10% sounds fantastic.

3 Turrets have a 22.5% chance per cycle with Normal Tetryon

3 Turrets have a 90% chance per cycle with Polarised Tetryon
I was once DKnight1000, apparently I had taken my own name so now I'm DKnight0001.
If I ask you a question it is not an insult but a genuine attempt to understand why.
When I insult you I won't be discreet about it, I will be precise and to the point stupid.
Republic Veteran
# 15
07-23-2012, 10:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dknight0001 View Post
No they are most definately not the same thing.

Phased Polaron is a 2.5% chance for a Tetryon proc and a 2.5% chance for a Polaron proc.

Polarised Tetryon are a 10% chance for a Tetryon proc. Considering the buff Tetryon just got in shield stripping the 10% sounds fantastic.

3 Turrets have a 22.5% chance per cycle with Normal Tetryon

3 Turrets have a 90% chance per cycle with Polarised Tetryon
Are there polarised tetryon turrets though? I though There was only beam and dual beam?
Survivor of Romulus
# 16
07-23-2012, 11:18 PM
Need to add a Dual Heavy Cannon to that episode, what have you and I'd be happy. Also, add Turrets.

i3-2100 3.10GHz
8GB Patriot G2 XMP RAM
ASUS DirectCU II GTX 660 OC 2GB GDDR5
Lieutenant
# 17
07-24-2012, 12:05 AM
you are correct lian there are just beams and dbb for polarized tets.
Captain
# 18
07-24-2012, 03:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by borticuscryptic View Post
You're referring to the rewards from the "New Link" episode, right?

http://www.stowiki.org/Mission:_The_New_Link

I'll see if we can get them added into crafting or something for KDF, like we did with the hargh'peng.

No promises on a speedy turnaround, sorry.
If you make them craftable, can they be craftable on both sides? The New Link might be a pretty short mission, but it's still annoying to run eight times to get all the beams per character. If you do make them craftable on both sides, you could stick them as a reward for one of the klingon FE eps- maybe the Fehkri series or something.

Also: OTHER WEAPON TYPES PLEASE. dual cannons of some variety would be appreciated- I mean, the plasma-disruptor hybrid comes in both beams and cannons, so why not polarized tetryons?
Empire Veteran
# 19
07-24-2012, 07:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by illcadia View Post
If you do make them craftable on both sides, you could stick them as a reward for one of the klingon FE eps- maybe the Fehkri series or something.
Alpha would work considering you fight the Hirogen on the ground.
Quote:
Originally Posted by macronius View Post
Cryptic is sloppy. Breaking News at 11. This is what happens when there is no outline or plan and you just make up **** as you go along.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shredder75 View Post
We can tell our great grandchildren, "In my day, our cloaks were so sensitive that even dialogue broke them and we couldn't change our clothes!"
Career Officer
# 20
07-24-2012, 07:21 AM
Thanks Borticus!!