Lieutenant
i recently started playing a KDF character, and whenever i died, my KDF Bridge officers would never revive me, they would just stand there, so i would have to respawn an start over, on the boss portions is where it got annoying, but the moment i would respawn, my bridge officers started spamming revival non-stop and would keep getting killed when enemies would shoot at us cause they think im dead.

My fed bridge officers arent the same way though, they'll revive me when i call for help.

some players said its the opposite for them, fed wont work but kdf will, but when they respawn, there bridge officers start doing the spam revival thing.

i know this isnt a very big deal since there aren't any endgame missions with your away team, but this would be a problem if were doing foundry missions that take place on the ground.

just wondering if theres a patch for this coming up anytime soon
Starfleet Veteran
# 2
07-23-2012, 08:35 PM
I play fed and my boffs aren't reviving me. I've a good mind to bust their a$$es to jnr grade officers for such gross insubordination...
Captain
# 3
07-23-2012, 08:37 PM
I believe we're already discussing this issue:

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=314331

I don;t recall seeing anything in the latest tribble patch yet:

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=325141
---
Took 20 minutes to get that screencap and her arm is still doing through the armrest
Dr. Mike's Steak Dinner

35 Starbase Projects done. 715 Projects remaining
Commander
# 4
07-23-2012, 09:14 PM
If they don't revive you after calling help once, then spam the hell out of it. it forces them to prioritize.
"My frozen dairy-based confectionery attracts all the males of the species to the facilities. They all agree on it's superiority. Indeed, it is superior to yours. I could teach you the finer details but that would require monetary recompense on your part."
-The Milkshake Song: Vulcan Edition