Starfleet Veteran
# 11
07-18-2012, 05:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psycoticvulcan View Post
I believe all those "skin" options are now part of the ship's Fleet counterpart...in this case, the Fleet Assault Cruiser.
Some how I don't think this will be the case. they said the fleet ships would not have any of the skin or console options that the z-store varieants would have unless you bought the z-store ships. I also noticed that the ship yard had a bunch of New retrofit ships that were not fleet ship.

I also don't think a lot of people bought the skin variants.

I do think they are planning on added all those skins as part of new z-store ships to line up with all the non fleet retro fir ships they added.
Survivor of Remus
# 12
07-18-2012, 09:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jx1000a View Post
with the release of Season 6 developers blog 14 confirms that all the costume ship pieces like the Imperial class have been removed as the Imperial class is not mentioned as part of the included classes that's available.
i dont see that in the post at all. sory inless you are a dev you cant be trusted.
Ensign
# 13
07-18-2012, 10:54 PM
Quote:
with the release of Season 6 developers blog 14 confirms that all the costume ship pieces like the Imperial class have been removed as the Imperial class is not mentioned as part of the included classes that's available.
Quote:
ok. Just checked the one character I have that has the Imperial class and I can still use it. However, if I try to customize the ship, the Imperial class isn't available.
Removing it from the store is one thing, but removing it for people who already had it purchased? Things like that that discourage me from spending anymore money on anything Cryptic or PWE again.
Rihannsu
# 14
07-19-2012, 07:15 AM
Things like that rather point to a bug. Because taking away something you have purchased is, (apart from very customer-unfriendly) a serious legal issue - not for one individual customer, as the price is very low, but for the sum of them - they might sue Cryptic or PWE over it together. And that would not only be costly, but also be a terrible image problem.

And no sane businessman would take that risk. So it must be a bug.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Promote what you love, instead of bashing what you hate.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...lM_skuv4#t=584
Captain
# 15
07-20-2012, 09:12 AM
but there is no fleet assault cruiser... now how do we get this.

it must be a bug or something, because there is no logic in removing this
Career Officer
# 16
07-21-2012, 04:59 PM
Probably not a bug. I was looking forward to adding the rest of the ship costumes I was missing with the rest of my Zen purchase block for Master Keys, but as everyone noted, they are gone for new purchasers. I had most but not all of the ship costumes already. I can still access what I bought already, but can't purchase the other ship costume sets.

BranFlakes Twitter Post

I don't think they are coming back. I really wish there would have been a heads up about this before hand. Part of the reason I come back to this game when content grows thin is starship customization. Make the costumes free; even though I paid for them, I'm not going to flip out if everyone has access to them now. They probably were not huge sellers compared to other items anyway.
Ensign
# 17
07-23-2012, 09:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by saturnprime View Post
Probably not a bug. I was looking forward to adding the rest of the ship costumes I was missing with the rest of my Zen purchase block for Master Keys, but as everyone noted, they are gone for new purchasers. I had most but not all of the ship costumes already. I can still access what I bought already, but can't purchase the other ship costume sets.

BranFlakes Twitter Post

I don't think they are coming back. I really wish there would have been a heads up about this before hand. Part of the reason I come back to this game when content grows thin is starship customization. Make the costumes free; even though I paid for them, I'm not going to flip out if everyone has access to them now. They probably were not huge sellers compared to other items anyway.
Sounds like a lie, at least partially, considering the two of my friends who own this skin can't access it anymore either...
Starfleet Veteran
# 18
08-07-2012, 03:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierra2667 View Post
Sounds like a lie, at least partially, considering the two of my friends who own this skin can't access it anymore either...
It can be accessed but as parts rather than a complete model. You need to go to advanced and choose the parts there to mix-and-match or construct the entire Imperial ship.

Coincidentally the new ship to be sold has forward-facing nacels and with the Imperial class you can create these without buying a new ship...
Survivor of Romulus
# 19
08-10-2012, 01:03 AM
I would of loved to be able to get the imperial skin to use on my mirror star cruiser
Captain
# 20
08-25-2012, 02:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chitowngrizz420 View Post
I would of loved to be able to get the imperial skin to use on my mirror star cruiser
Yeah, of all the people to call a ship "Imperial", you'd think it would be the Terrans.
"It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross. But it's not for the timid."
-- Q