Commander
# 21
07-23-2012, 11:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkpower2012 View Post
I am so sick fed up of starting a fleet action then halfway through the mission a player leaves the game. Then when one leaves they all start to leave and your left there with one or two others. Nothing worse than time wasteres.
There is a 30 minute penalty for leaving.
Joined STO in September 2010.
Captain
# 22
07-23-2012, 11:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkpower2012 View Post
I am so sick fed up of starting a fleet action then halfway through the mission a player leaves the game. Then when one leaves they all start to leave and your left there with one or two others. Nothing worse than time wasteres.
I'm so sick of entering half failed runs, with most people quit. I cannot leave because some folks insist on stupid leaver penalty.
Banned
# 23
07-24-2012, 07:06 AM
No there isn't a leaver penalty. Actually I have found you can exploit it by leaving seconds before the game is due to end. You get all the fleet credits AND you don't have to wait 30 mins to queue up again. You only have to wait if you stay right till the end. Try it for yourself.

Now cryptic, that I have point out and exploited this bug can we have a leaver penalty please?
Empire Veteran
# 24
07-24-2012, 09:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aethon3050 View Post
The only penalty currently in-game is the 'wait 60 minutes for another public PVE queue' penalty, which really isn't much.

However, we also need some way to kick/replace team members; I'm not sure how to implement an unexploitable version of it, but some people join the elite STF's without having the slightest clue what to do, and waste everyone else's time. We really need some way to deal with this; otherwise, ground STF Elites become nigh-impossible.
Ok. Why not kick teammate. But in this case. If team kicks someone. No one can join the pug or the private stf. Team should assume that if they kick someone they are able to run the fleet action or the stf with 4 people. Because I'm sure some people will anyone with stupid and futile reason. So then if team kicks someone they assume their behaviour and they play with "team -1". And when someone is kicked he should get 60 minutes of penality.
I do think kickers will think before kicking someone. And kicked will think before to make stf as hell. And some innocent will not be victime of many elite as:s:ho:le!
http://i.imgur.com/RVocq.jpg