Career Officer
# 21
07-24-2012, 10:23 AM
We should all join up as an angry mob and assault cryptic studios HQ, since this problem has not been solved diplomatically, they have given us no other choice but to become hostile!!
Ensign
# 22
08-07-2012, 08:49 PM
my account was fixed a week or so ago (wrong email)
meh
Ensign
# 23 Same
08-09-2012, 08:19 AM
I have 2 other accounts I cant use too. The email addresses are correct but there was no verification codes on either account. There is however Star Trek, Champions, and PWE Torchlight 2 spam in my in box. No message about the new account guard, no verification code, nothing.
Ensign
# 24 Same here
01-03-2013, 11:00 AM
I too cannot access my account. I changed my G-Mail password awhile back and forgot what I changed it to. Google does not have a live support team. Everything is automated. Sorry if I can't fill out an automated form saying who I E-Mailed the most from my E-Mail address in the last SIX YEARS Google! I used my e-mail to sign up for crap like this. Not send people stupid little letters everyday of my life. Of course Google doesn't have a form for people like me so unless you have 5 pen pals you write daily you're screwed out of getting your account back. Now I try to start playing Star Trek again after all this time and I realize that even though I still remember the username and password to my account I can't play the game. SUCH GARBAGE! I'd rather have a chance of somebody hacking my account than not being able to use my own account. This is SOOOOO dumb! I need to change my E-Mail address but I can't do it without my old E-Mail address. Bleh!
Ensign
# 25
06-04-2013, 01:25 PM
ya I found out after I got my new computer about the authorization code and found out that I misspelled my email address and I AM A GOLD SUBSCRIBER I cant even unsubscribe because it needs the verification email and it sends it to a non existent email all I want to do is play the game I love also sent so many tickets about a week ago no response captain pardon the pun pwe quite frankly SUKS
Ensign
# 26
06-04-2013, 03:27 PM
I cannot cancel my subscription because of this. Unable to play the game for 4 days while PWE still charges sub fee....
Ensign
# 27
06-04-2013, 06:38 PM
THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE i am a subscriber i should be able to access my account! I have played since beta and endured all the bull**** PWE put us through and now they are stealing my money.

I wonder if any form of legal action could be taken.
Ensign
# 28
09-02-2013, 09:25 AM
I too have been locked out of my account due to the account guard mess. I have tried to change my e-mail several times and finally submitted a ticket for it and no response as of yet!!

It's rather a pain in the butt because I really want to continue playing STO.
If someone from tech support is reading this PLEASE GET OFF YOUR BUTT AND RESPOND TO THE TICKETS!!!
Career Officer
# 29
09-02-2013, 09:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ltcmdrchris1262 View Post
I too have been locked out of my account due to the account guard mess. I have tried to change my e-mail several times and finally submitted a ticket for it and no response as of yet!!

It's rather a pain in the butt because I really want to continue playing STO.
If someone from tech support is reading this PLEASE GET OFF YOUR BUTT AND RESPOND TO THE TICKETS!!!
In case you didn't know, the description of this forum is...
Quote:
- Receive peer to peer support for technical issues in regards to Star Trek Online here! File a support ticket if you need help from the Cryptic Support team.
If you actually want someone from Cryptic/PWE to respond, then you should be posting this on the PWE Tech Support Forum... http://techsupport.perfectworld.com/