Lt. Commander
# 11
08-20-2011, 02:56 PM
It happens from time to time, I don't know what exactly causes it but when I do that mission it's a 50/50 chance of it happening. One night I flipped tails so many times I just logged out in frustration, next morning it went without a hitch. Honestly I'm getting tired of these bugs and I hope they fix it soon.
Ensign
# 12
07-25-2012, 08:50 AM
I have a different problem, when i am in my spaceship and killing the comet one of the fragments vanishes and no shards appear and now that happened over 4 times what to do send me a massage if you know what to do
Ensign
# 13
09-22-2012, 03:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zambo12345 View Post
I have a different problem, when i am in my spaceship and killing the comet one of the fragments vanishes and no shards appear and now that happened over 4 times what to do send me a massage if you know what to do
I'm having the same problem... i tried to leave system and re-do this mission ..and this always happens...
i'ts frustrating.....
Ensign
# 14
04-18-2013, 07:49 PM
I see it's been awhile since anyone has posted on this thread but I'm having an issue with defeating all 6 groups of the Devidians. First run I got 2/6 and none of the other doors outside the bar opened, run two and three I got all but the southern room. Trying again but it's pretty damn frustrating. Hope I don't run into the comet bug also.

*edit - Ok, maybe I'm an idiot or maybe it's just missed by a lot of people but if you go back to your original beam in point that is where the 6th group is.

Last edited by eskimojoe37; 04-18-2013 at 08:02 PM.