Lieutenant
# 21
07-22-2012, 12:28 AM
Many KDF players may not want the Kazon, but there are those that do, and if the option is implemented in game, it's not like you HAVE to accept it.
I have ignored the appearance of the Ferasans completely (heck, they're not even a canon species, unless they are based on the other humanoid cat race from TAS!)

I was talking with some people in the fleet I'm a member of, and discussing Kazon ships. That is a no, because the Kazon have always been so technologically insuperior to the Alpha/Beta Quadrant powers. But as for members of the species in KDF crews, I don't see a problem (some of the special KDF Doffs are a bit dodgy, so whats the big deal with Boffs too?)
Captain
# 22
07-22-2012, 12:37 AM
One thing that occurred to me as I reviewed your original proposal plus what the rest of us added - whilst I'm keen to get my hands on a Type-9 shuttlecraft, I'm not sure if I'd want the Starfleet Command SC-4 livery.

Perhaps when you requisition the Type-9, you get two different skin options to switch around as you please? (i.e. either the Janeway SC-4 or the standard version)

Game features I'd like to see improved / expanded: Better Ship Interiors // BOff Costume Slots

Last edited by sumghai; 07-30-2012 at 10:11 PM.
Ensign
# 23
07-25-2012, 01:59 PM
Great ideas!!! Here's a couple more.

has to come with:

Photonic Cannon Console or Vidian Hypothermic Charge Console(all power levels go to 0, shields and weapons offline 3-5 seconds, remove with science team)

Emergency Command Hologram Boff(you decide what career he is and can change at any time)

A portable Holo-emitter (which should be the only way to get your Boff holograms to go on away missions)

Vidian organ transfer device (secondary fire has an extremely short minigame, maybe a horizontal bar with a bar moving within it and you have to stop it in a certain area for instant kill or extreme damage)
Lt. Commander
# 24
07-25-2012, 03:16 PM
Wow great ideas! I love to see a pack like that!
Captain
# 25
07-26-2012, 12:21 AM
Not sure about the Ocampa and Talaxian duty officers. Ocampans are 70,000 light years away and most likely confined to their region of space. Talaxians might be a bit closer, but still they are thousands of light years away. If there is a wormhole or mission to the Delta Quadrant, then it would make sense. Due to the numerous liberated borg out there, then a very rare liberated borg female astrometrics scientist is a good idea.

Have a problem with Kazon Bridge Officers and playable Kazon. If a species is rejected by the Borg, then they are not good enough for me. I doubt the Klingons would accept allies that were rejected by the Borg.
Captain
# 26
07-26-2012, 12:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ionscott View Post
Photonic Cannon Console
That would be ridiculously overpowered - besides, the actual destructive power depicted was merely part of a daydream sequence rather than reality.

Quote:
or Vidian Hypothermic Charge Console(all power levels go to 0, shields and weapons offline 3-5 seconds, remove with science team)
Probably better for a Vidiian Z-store ship.

Quote:
Emergency Command Hologram Boff(you decide what career he is and can change at any time)
I'm not entirely sold on the idea of a "universal" career BOff, and even less so about one that is only used in dire emergencies. I'd sooner see the addition of Holographic BOff candidates of each career than this.

Quote:
Vidian organ transfer device (secondary fire has an extremely short minigame, maybe a horizontal bar with a bar moving within it and you have to stop it in a certain area for instant kill or extreme damage)
I feel that goes against Starfleet and Klingon ideals - sure, they're at war with each other, but I don't think they'd stoop to such lows.

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkaos View Post
Not sure about the Ocampa and Talaxian duty officers. Ocampans are 70,000 light years away and most likely confined to their region of space.
70,000 LY, you say?

Admiral Quinn's secretary is an Ocampan.

Game features I'd like to see improved / expanded: Better Ship Interiors // BOff Costume Slots

Last edited by sumghai; 07-26-2012 at 01:04 AM.
Lieutenant
# 27 Voyager pack
07-26-2012, 02:18 AM
I would like to see a duty officer pack with

Very Rare - The Doctor, an Emergency Medical Hologram Mark I played by actor Robert Picardo.

And

Voyager's borg cargo bay

http://www.cardassiaprimera.com.ar/U...-cargo-bay.jpg

I would also like to see my duty officers appear in my ship, now that would be cool, I would pay for that option!!!
Career Officer
# 28
07-26-2012, 04:43 AM
Keep in mind we already have Ocampa in the Alpha/Beta Quadrant:
http://www.stowiki.org/Linnea
Leipzig University, 1409-2409
Captain
# 29
07-26-2012, 03:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfloresii View Post
I would like to see a duty officer pack with

Very Rare - The Doctor, an Emergency Medical Hologram Mark I played by actor Robert Picardo.
The Doctor has been assigned to a Starfleet facility on Galor IV, so he cannot be included in DOff packs.

Besides, there's royalties/licensing/etc issues with using Robert Picardo's likeness in a video game.

Ensign
# 30
07-28-2012, 05:48 PM
Maybie we could make use of the MIDAS array to open a not so micro singularity.
maybe it could open a passage to delta quadrant every 15 minutes or something because sterfleet don't want to abuse the array!