Community Moderator
Hello,

Please update the compass to show team members so that you can see which direction to run when they require assistance.

Thanks!
Twitter: @STO_Alecto | Voluntary Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online forums | Ferasan Shadow Force
My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment. If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a "forums and website" ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs.
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-18-2012, 01:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalecto View Post
Hello,

Please update the compass to show team members so that you can see which direction to run when they require assistance.

Thanks!
awsome idea pal, aaaaaand, and im sure im notthe only one that has said this but pleas give a team the option to boot un=contributing players in fleet events and stf's the other day i was in a no win scenario and 1 player just flew away and hung back and watched while he got fleet marks, and the same has happend in stf's, with this option in place i think it will make the slackers think twice
Republic Veteran
# 3
07-25-2012, 03:12 PM
Oh, yes! Please add this! I thought it was already there and I was just overlooking the setting to turn it on!!!!
Click here to watch my STO play-through video series.