Career Officer
# 11
07-25-2012, 05:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by matteo716maikai View Post
never mind all the other content that NEEDS to be added to the game first.

but i wouldnt doubt this being added before the stuff thats needed, at a price.
Knowing craptic?s track record with this issues.....it will be SOON (tm) In a crap store near you!
Lifetime member.......not proud of it!
Career Officer
# 12
07-25-2012, 05:41 AM
Quote:

The only thing this game NEEDS is the things people want. Since the OP is presumably a player of this game his wants are a valid NEED.
This thread needs more dancing girls.

Master using it and you can have this!

Be black on the right side. Add properly colored Cheron to the game today!
Commander
# 13
07-25-2012, 05:52 AM
Quote:

Wow, this is about the least useful comment I've ever seen.

You don't explain what content YOU feel is "needed." And that's good, because when you do, we're going to find it requires a completely different skill set than adding a single weapon into the game.

This request is small, it can be accommodated easily and without slowing down other projects. Get some perspective and get off the forums for awhile, you've obviously been bathing in this negativity for too long.
Career Officer
# 14
07-26-2012, 01:17 AM
There's a chance they might make an Enterprise-Era featured episode or event with Phase Pistols as rewards. And I'd buy NX-01 Interiors if they were made.
Captain
# 15
07-26-2012, 04:58 AM
I'll give your first born if they just add a slider to the data samples being added to fleet missions. I already gave my right arm by adding them 1 at a time so I am at my limit. I now have to play with a synthetic arm. Yeah that's how it starts. Next PWE will lie about me killing my LI while putting me in a black body suit which is the ultimate in movie history trolling.

"There is no problem in the universe that can't be solved with a bribe, a paid assassin, or an overpowered fighter." - Chubain from Jumpgate Evolution
Lt. Commander
# 16
07-26-2012, 05:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by assimilatedktar View Post
A Constitution would be almost as big as SFA and how would you tell it apart from a normal Constitution? And why should they leave the debris there?
inside, there is a [Special Requisition Pack - Constitution Refit]..
Captain
# 17
07-26-2012, 05:37 AM
Given the "track record" with ancient (according to the game's 2409 date) technologies, it'll take a lot more than "first born son and ham sandwitch collateral" to get a phase pistol.

To wit:

1. 3000 GPL (real, not in-game) to pay the artist
2. 5000 Lobi Crystals (again, real) to pay PWE to let the artist work
3. A guaranteed new Star Trek series that gives 3 years at #1 ratings (beating all NFL even, while running on sundays and monday nights exclusively) but is as campy/cheesy/not what we want but CBS wants
4. Not just any first born son, said child has to be the sole heir to a multi-billion dollar company and said company has to be able to sustain said multi-billion dollars in profit despite every intentional and unintentional decision that drives every other company into the ground.

Hey, while we're at this fundraising effort, can we double it to finally get our T5 Connie?
Well, with the upgrade announcement leaving NX and Connie fans in the dust again, can we restart / revisit the T5 Connie and NX threads - since they will no longer be "truly" endgame ships... (after we get the T5 versions, it'll be time to see them added to the T5U upgrade charts too...
Career Officer
# 18
07-26-2012, 05:56 AM
when did cryptic hire Rumpelstiltskin is this where all the lock box, c-store and now first born children pricing came from? Rumpelstiltskin is the leader of PWE Borg? screwing the customer inevitable... resistance is futile.

Any enterprise additions should be free unlocks to those who purchased the bundle, cause it was certainly lacking things like phase pistols and a ship interior.

Last edited by palpha2clearance; 07-26-2012 at 06:45 AM.
Rihannsu
# 19
07-26-2012, 05:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by starfleetfc View Post
inside, there is a [Special Requisition Pack - Constitution Refit]..
That would make me so happy.