Commander
For the regular Ambassador Class (as seen in TNG) it seems the Devs want to put it into a featured story next season, and that's OK. But..............

What about the Probert drawing?...how would the Devs introduce that? I think they should make the Probert sketching the "mirror universe" Ambassador Class.

To take it a step further, "WHAT IF" the Ambassador Class in the mirror universe ATTACKED the Narendra III outpost instead of trying to defend it? I think that would make for a great story arc!

Have the Devs considered this upcoming Ambassador Class story arc as to how the ship would be distributed to players? I would be willing to use a lockbox key for a chance during a mission to possibly unlock an Ambassador Class. For example, the Ambassador Class uniforms could be a prize, a console, consumables, etc. Basically you would need to run the mission and use a key DURING the mission to have a chance at getting an Ambassador Class. Or, during the story arc, run doff missions, and upon a critical, say...a player may be awarded with an Ambassador Class console or some other rewards.

If any Devs are reading this, it's just something to consider. Perhaps offer the other Ambassador Class version in the Fleet Shipyards.

Last edited by paragon92518; 07-21-2012 at 11:36 AM.
Commander
Attention Brandon: or some other Dev, please forward this on to one of the members of the Dev Team. It's worth looking into.
Captain
# 3
07-26-2012, 09:33 AM
Still technically a lockbox. There's no way the fanbase would tolerate such a highly-desired ship being involved in such a system.
"It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross. But it's not for the timid."
-- Q
Commander
# 4
07-26-2012, 09:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psycoticvulcan View Post
Still technically a lockbox. There's no way the fanbase would tolerate such a highly-desired ship being involved in such a system.
True...there would probably be outrage from players...but....it would make PW lots of revenue. I'm thinking the Probert sketched version for the lockbox (only because it's so different and could be treated as such) and classify that as a "Mirror Universe" ship. Sort of what PW is doing now with the Star/Assault Cruisers, only making it purple (very rare).

I would recommend the prime universe (TNG) Ambassador Class into the fleet shipyard or by some other means.