Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Career Officer
Since January and the creation of the DOFF system, I have not been able to transwarp to Starbase 39-Sierra and DS9 as part of the Diplomacy leveling Perks. In addition, I do not have the Grant Diplomatic Immunity ability and cannot enter the Klingon sector with my affected Fed character without someone else granting to them.

Yes, I've talked to Lt. Ferra and have I bugged it about once a month. Sometimes I get a form reply, sometimes not.

So SaturnPrime, What else is new??

I'm glad you asked. Since the Season 6 update, I ALSO cannot purchase Transwarp Coils from the the Dilithium store and the Fleet Starbase System does not appear in my Transwarp menu. When attempting a Transwarp Coil purchase, the game states I don't have enough refined dilithium when I have far more than the purchase price.

I would guess that Transwarps unlocked by my fleet will not show as well, but we have not gotten that far yet.

Long ignored bugs are piling up for me and locking me out of new features. I would bet that they are related. The game is rumored to add another sector at some point and it is frustrating having to wait for someone to give DI or make a trip that others don't have to.

CRYPTIC, you shouldn't have left this broken. Put someone on this.

If anyone else is still having this issue, please leave a post.

Last edited by saturnprime; 08-16-2012 at 09:15 PM. Reason: Changed title to reflect that solution is within thread