Lieutenant
# 111
07-26-2012, 08:19 PM
They do not named Season 6 : Wallet under Siege for nothing.
And for Star Trek spirit,our beloved Gene Roddenberry is turning in his grave about this idioticy.
Those EVA suits must be standard Fed and KDF equipment not C-store money sucking thing.
Imagine Enterprise E on dock and Captain Pickard in the store ironing his American Express card to buy things for Away team
Ensign
# 112
07-26-2012, 09:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by meridian113 View Post
they Do Not Named Season 6 : Wallet Under Siege For Nothing.
And For Star Trek Spirit,our Beloved Gene Roddenberry Is Turning In His Grave About This Idioticy.
Those Eva Suits Must Be Standard Fed And Kdf Equipment Not C-store Money Sucking Thing.
Imagine Enterprise E On Dock And Captain Pickard In The Store Ironing His American Express Card To Buy Things For Away Team
Oh So True!!!!!!
Lieutenant
# 113
07-26-2012, 09:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by corsair114 View Post
700 ZEN / $7 per character for a piece of ground armor that is largely only a subjective aesthetic improvement over the suits we have now.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA-No.

^This.

While they look awesome, the price just makes it fail so hard, and to-a-man (and woman) everyone in my fleet has said the same.

No. Just.... no.
Rihannsu
# 114
07-26-2012, 09:52 PM
Ridiculously overpriced.

Also annoyed that you guys JUST put in the Tholian Lobi set, and this doesn't work with it. So, you either look stupid and get the set powers or look cool and break the set. So stupid.
Empire Veteran
# 115
07-26-2012, 10:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierrafortune View Post
Nahh everytime Cryptic gets negative feedback they pretty much go dark for a few days, hoping it will blow over, and then when it doesn't they offer some explanation.
But that's never happened consistently... sometimes they're silent during good times, and sometimes they react immediately during bad times.

PWE is reacting a lot like that, for sure. Cryptic is under orders to do this kind of thing, and anything they say could ignite the fuel worse. They're walking on glass, essentially.

Thick skin or not, their silence is justified.
Was named Trek17, but still an author: www.enlightenmentoblivion.com.
Captain
# 116
07-26-2012, 10:41 PM
No from me as well 700 zen per toon while I have one I got from the Tholian mission and 2 free ones think I'll just stick to them thanks
Ensign
# 117
07-26-2012, 10:42 PM
WEll not to give or PWE Overlords any ideas But if they came out with Duel Pistols that would take out anyone wearing 1 of the over priced EV Outfits I think i would be fighting to get in line to Buy
Captain
# 118
07-26-2012, 10:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by munchee View Post
WEll not to give or PWE Overlords any ideas But if they came out with Duel Pistols that would take out anyone wearing 1 of the over priced EV Outfits I think i would be fighting to get in line to Buy
Unless PWE uses the same exorbitant pricing model for said dual pistols

Joint Dev/Community discussion on customizable and gameplay-relevant ship interiors:
Proposal Document // Feedback Thread
Career Officer
# 119
07-26-2012, 10:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by koppenflak View Post
So, can someone fill me in on the current exchange price for these things? I'm rather curious as to just how extortionate the going rate is.
As of 2 hours after patch, price for a suit starts at 35mil and jumps up exponentially.

At this point in time, I can't tell if it has stabilized at 50mil or 5mil. Been about 6 hours since I last checked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rayus View Post
I feel obligated to add my "Hell no!" to this thread as well.

This item is grossly overpriced. You will get no money from me on this one for sure. Try again.
And coming from a Ferengi, that's really saying something.
Captain
# 120
07-26-2012, 11:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by macrican View Post
So I have to say that I love the new suits. Great job by the design team, massive kudos to all involved. After I DL'ed the patch, I looked at my account and found that after purchasing my Delta Flyer yesterday, I had 725 Zen left over. I'm one of those freaks that only has one character so I said Frak it. and it looks awesome.

Thank you Cryptic.
Has to be another PWE employee I've heard of these scams make one person buy it and the rest will follow.
However not all STO players are sheep