Lt. Commander
# 101
07-27-2012, 02:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dustin86rn View Post
Hey Chappos.

Are noobs welcome in this fleet thing?

I'm not quite sure what I'm doing yet. But I have a ship, and it's got a couple of guns for shooting other ships. if that helps...

Oh, I'm also willing to work for free at the start, to prove myself and learn. I'll also make the teas and coffees for anyone for the first month!
Don't worry about not knowing what you are doing. If you screw up, just say "I was drunk." It's our universal get out of jail free card.

Why did you pop that cube? I was drunk.

Why didn't you heal that freighter? I was drunk.

Why are you covered in baby oil and why is there a naked Gorn in your cabin? I was drunk.
Ensign
# 102
07-27-2012, 02:24 AM
Sounds like my kind of fleet. Especially as you can't even crash in this.

Yeah, soo err. How do I join?

Last edited by dustin86rn; 07-27-2012 at 02:34 AM.
Starfleet Veteran
# 103
07-27-2012, 08:16 AM
Check out the website

http://www.unrepentantgaming.com/index.php

Set up a Forum ID.

We have an Application to keep things on the UP and Up

http://www.unrepentantgaming.com/for...?do=form&fid=1

Then we sit back drink (tea?) and shoot our BFG's at things that aren't on the friendly list.

Good times are had by all.

And yes, the I am/was drunk is a perfectly good reason to fall into lava/plasma.
Empire Veteran
# 104
07-28-2012, 11:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by darthlonestarr View Post
And yes, the I am/was drunk is a perfectly good reason to fall into lava/plasma.
I guess all of my crew are constantly inebriated then, because whenever I bring anyone to the Fire Caves...

Also, for you interested folks, feel free to shoot the poop with us in our chat channel (Unrepentant) before going through the steps of applying and such. We're all about making sure we're a good match for you as well as seeing if you're a good match for us. If you waste our time or we waste your time then that's less time we have for boozing it up or shooting things.
Career Officer
Quote:
Originally Posted by obiwanjabroni View Post
I guess all of my crew are constantly inebriated then, because whenever I bring anyone to the Fire Caves...

Also, for you interested folks, feel free to shoot the poop with us in our chat channel (Unrepentant) before going through the steps of applying and such. We're all about making sure we're a good match for you as well as seeing if you're a good match for us. If you waste our time or we waste your time then that's less time we have for boozing it up or shooting things.
OK so the thing is. Are yo yor self or not?

It is like something is missing... uh maybe U!

Perhaps U have potential. Proove it, or go to one of the whiner fleets. "We NEED applicants" whatever.

As long as it works for U.

Don't see me responding to your app? Get over it! Might be in your best interest. I hAVE A REAL LIFE. so do others. wanna have fun? send your app and get ready!

"number 1 do I have time for this Bravo Sierra?"

"Not now sir, the time flashback is due in 3, 2 1, oh I forgot to say..."
LOVE MANKIND Hahahahahahaha
Really Joined in MAY 2010
Starfleet Veteran
# 106
07-30-2012, 05:46 AM
Ding Dong its Monday Morning.

Is it just me or are white doffs now more expensive than the purple ones?

If we use them to make the starbase, where do they go? I mean are we actually USING THEM TO MAKE THE STARBASE? I thought there would have been a better recipe for mortar in the future.
Lt. Commander
# 107
07-31-2012, 12:21 AM
Yep. Starbases are made of people, which is going to be really interesting next time there is a Friday the 13th event. All those dead white doffs will become zombified and overrun the starbase. On the plus side, fancy space weapons means that you don't have to carry a ton of spare ammo.
Career Officer
# 108
07-31-2012, 07:05 AM
ZOmbie land in Star Trek online. Why not?!
Empire Veteran
# 109
08-01-2012, 01:26 PM
It just donned on me.

You know that Military Project that requires 150 Photon Torpedoes to complete?

Those torps are for Red Shirt burials at space.

Vaya con Dios, Reddies.
Career Officer
# 110
08-02-2012, 10:22 PM
Huh, good thinking. I was wondering why they had to be Mk1s. It's not like they are useful for anything else...
Poor ensign Ricky...