Lt. Commander
just wanted a little help on a mirror Sovereign build for my tac.
Banned
# 2
07-26-2012, 03:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by matchstick606 View Post
just wanted a little help on a mirror Sovereign build for my tac.
I'm assuming PvE, so 8x beams (tetryons are fun if you can get 2x Omega and cap out Flow Capacitors, otherwise Plasma or Antiproton is great for damage in PvE - Phaser is useful but mostly a PvP utility), 2 instances of FAW (fit in Beta too if you can), 2x EPtS + 2x EPtW, Extends, AuxSIF3, Engi Team 3. 2x Hazards or mix in a Sci Team. Lots of tanking consoles that defend against disruptor and Plasma damage.

Boom. Instant mind-numbing PvE grinder.
Survivor of Romulus
# 3
07-26-2012, 08:49 PM
Type Star Cruiser builds into the Forum search function.
I was once DKnight1000, apparently I had taken my own name so now I'm DKnight0001.
If I ask you a question it is not an insult but a genuine attempt to understand why.
When I insult you I won't be discreet about it, I will be precise and to the point stupid.
Lt. Commander
# 4
07-27-2012, 07:35 AM
when you say mirror sovereign, are you talking about a star cruiser that looks like a sovereign, or a sovereign that looks like a star cruiser?
Lieutenant
# 5
07-27-2012, 08:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rayezilla View Post
when you say mirror sovereign, are you talking about a star cruiser that looks like a sovereign, or a sovereign that looks like a star cruiser?
He means a Star Cruiser that looks like a Sovereign. The Mirror Sovvy is weaker than the Star Cruiser in terms of crew but probably has higher inertia than the Star Cruiser.