Career Officer
# 41
07-27-2012, 01:56 AM
well that concludes it weapons stop firing and its not to do with ss this thread can be closed
Captain
# 42
07-27-2012, 02:00 AM
I frequently got aft weapons stuck in PvP. Happens after I'm hit by shockawaves several times. As far as i remember the veery same bug happened before season 4. It always affected beam arrays only tho, and as far as I remember only aft ones.
Career Officer
# 43
07-27-2012, 08:05 AM
Had this weapon non functional bug occur to me today in an arena and there was no SS or AMS in use.
It occurred right after being hit with a tricobalt mine. only 1 of 4 forward weapons was functional thereafter. Aft weapons unaffected.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitemepwe View Post
Where the weapon icons sorounded with a white outline and refuse to function when they wherepressed?
Yes, exactly this.
Fancy an exclusive, extended 21 day trial of eve online?
Sign up (heck, it's free for almost a full month, using the link) and see what you think.
Starfleet Veteran
# 44
07-27-2012, 10:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dantrainor View Post
Had this weapon non functional bug occur to me today in an arena and there was no SS or AMS in use.

I guess that means we are all using a known exploit since it seems that every power triggers it. Anyone using any boff power is using a known exploit and is cheating if they do!
Nerf Klinks, Buff Rommies