Rihannsu
# 21
07-26-2012, 09:29 PM
Yeah, but if you keep relogging you can't win either. You have to stay logged in to get a kill. I still think peeps should get booted from the match if they log out though.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Career Officer
# 22
07-26-2012, 09:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by markhawkman View Post
Yeah, but if you keep relogging you can't win either. You have to stay logged in to get a kill. I still think peeps should get booted from the match if they log out though.
Not really, you can win even if you keep relogging because you have the chance to get in and do as much damage as you can and then disappear when you're about to die.

Aytanhi of TSI, TSI fleet founder and leader OrganizedPVP channel Admin
Feel free to ask me about PVP or starship strategies. "No, I am not Borg!"
/channel_join OrganizedPVP If you are interested in learning PVP, looking for a team, or a private match
Starfleet Veteran
# 23
07-26-2012, 10:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by markhawkman View Post
lets do a side by side comparison:

---------AMS : JTS
Range: 5km: 10km
duration: 12: 12 or 16 (depends on skill version)
targets: all: one

AMS is a somewhat better placate effect, and it can hit multiple targets. Good luck hitting multiple players in a 5km radius.... Fighters are a different story.

JTS has better range and could (depending on the skill level) last longer.
You don't PvP much do you? JTS is a fragile placate while a target that has been hit with sn AMS can be continued to be pounded away on.

Last edited by rooster75; 07-26-2012 at 11:21 PM.
Lt. Commander
# 24
07-27-2012, 09:54 AM
It is a very annoying trend in PvP and PvE.

Just a headsup: Cryptic has banned accounts for posting videos of other player's in game handle. I know you wanted to expose those players but revealing their handle is not approved of and has cost some people their accounts. I would suggest deleting the videos and re-editing them without the handle being displayed.

One little fix for those instant loggers could be a delay in logging off. Most games will keep the player around for 30 seconds once they have entered red alert.