Captain
# 11
07-27-2012, 03:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdm1958 View Post
joined a fleet yet? come to Eden and check out the mighty 44th Fleet. Fed and Klingon welcome with a no hassle application process. plenty of friendly players to help you out.
Dude, seriously, the new guy is still trying to get the hang of the game, and you're desperately promoting your fleet in his face?

Instant block.

Game features I'd like to see improved / expanded: Better Ship Interiors // BOff Costume Slots
Commander
# 12
07-29-2012, 12:27 PM
he could get a lot of good help in a fleet. thanks for blocking me. really.
http://startrek.44thfleet.com/
Captain
# 13
07-29-2012, 05:13 PM
Quote:
Ten Forward is not the place for unscrupulous recruitment of newbies still trying to get a hang of the game.

Game features I'd like to see improved / expanded: Better Ship Interiors // BOff Costume Slots
Empire Veteran
# 14
07-30-2012, 08:45 AM
Quote:
Recruiting in 10Forward again? There is an entire section dedicated to recruiting. Now please for the love of Der Kommisar pack it up.

Heir to the high pony of holier than thou, Guardian of the Sacred Mallet of Thwarting, and giver of Baptismal raspberries since 02/02/2010
Captain
# 15
07-30-2012, 06:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sumghai View Post
Dude, seriously, the new guy is still trying to get the hang of the game, and you're desperately promoting your fleet in his face?

Instant block.

This indiscriminate recruitment has been going on for a long while too.

If people want to recruit they can at least try to post constructive information to assist the community (thereby giving a community impetus for joining forces or to create a special-interest fleet-based activity), not blatantly SPAM the forums with "join us" like it's some religious exercise.
STF Flight Instructor since Early 2012. Newbies are the reason why STO lives and breathes today. Do not discriminate.

My Youtube Channel