Ensign
# 21 Cannot Log In to game
07-20-2012, 09:51 PM
I am sorry to hear this is happening to so many other users. I tried logging in to the game today and launcher says "Invalid" Funny because I can log in the PW website. I am new to the game and never had a CRYPTIC account. Also, my password is less than 14 characters. I am trying to be understanding as I know there is much they have going on right now but it is getting harder to do so. I have only been playing about 2 weeks. About 3 days in I got stuck in sector space and could not move for 2 days. Seems like bad business planning. You want me to pay but do not even acknowledge my service tickets? I would be furious if I had paid a lifetime sub and was getting no response. Instead, I am just dismayed at the utter lack of professionalism.
Ensign
# 22
07-22-2012, 04:07 PM
It seemed that this wasn't the account I used couple months or 1 year ago I found my old account which might have them, BUT that account is banned with no valid reason or any mail whatsoever. I already sent a ticket, but knowing PWE they're quite slow with them. Hope they fix it asap, cause this is kinda annoying that that account is banned for no valid reason. I don't even know why it's banned (Also never received an email about it)
Career Officer
# 23
07-23-2012, 12:27 PM
You also need to make sure the Perfect World Radio button is selected, if that's the account name / password you are using to log in.
Ensign
# 24
07-25-2012, 02:49 AM
That's standard selected Everything is taken care off, the account that's banned was re-opened within 1.5 day o.o was the quickest response I ever got heh. So all my accounts are back in working order ^^
Ensign
# 25
07-27-2012, 06:17 PM
same problem here, has been 2 week. Took them 4 days to reply my mail and tell me to use my PWE account as login which doesn't work. This is why I dread F2P games.