Lt. Commander
So it start off a long time ago when I bought sto at launch.
No ec limit

Retun 2 months ago
Fast fowred to tonight. I learn somthing new after selling 20 keys on the exchange and not getting a penny. There is a limit.

Now iam out about 30 bucks.

Iam hoping somone will repond to my ticket look at my mail logs and give me my EC I earned/bought. So then I can spend more $$.

I only mad at myself but its the feeling of waste that I cant play sto, since this has happend. I spent close to $300 on this game in 2 months. makes me think maybe I should burn the money they both make pretty lights, sto and fire.

Seriously I just want my ec, so I can spend real money and feel like Iam buying somthing and not burning my money on a game in the firstplace. I been in sto since beta and a cryptic game lover since COX. I hope I get a decent human being that know not to loose a dedicated customer stupid mistake, but that might be to much to ask.. we'll seee
Commander
# 2
07-28-2012, 02:36 AM
From past experiences you won't get any refunds or help with this:
"It's your fault, so we can't help you."

Sounds bad as it seems :/
Captain
# 3
07-28-2012, 08:11 AM
Pretty much. We had a player request a refund when they bought the wrong ship due to a incorrect English to German translation. All he got was a mention of the translation fix in the patch notes.

And that was Cryptics fault and they still didn't give a refund.
---
Took 20 minutes to get that screencap and her arm is still doing through the armrest
Dr. Mike's Steak Dinner

35 Starbase Projects done. 715 Projects remaining
Career Officer
# 4
07-28-2012, 01:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by paradise1killer View Post
So it start off a long time ago when I bought sto at launch.
No ec limit

Retun 2 months ago
Fast fowred to tonight. I learn somthing new after selling 20 keys on the exchange and not getting a penny. There is a limit.

Now iam out about 30 bucks.

Iam hoping somone will repond to my ticket look at my mail logs and give me my EC I earned/bought. So then I can spend more $$.
Its not as if there was no warning about this, as the Energy Credit Cap limits have been in the F2P FAQ since the start of F2P...
http://sto.perfectworld.com/about/fr...eatures-matrix

If you had renewed your subscription, you wouldn't have had the problem...
Starfleet Veteran
# 5
07-28-2012, 01:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by grouchyotaku View Post
Its not as if there was no warning about this, as the Energy Credit Cap limits have been in the F2P FAQ since the start of F2P...
http://sto.perfectworld.com/about/fr...eatures-matrix

If you had renewed your subscription, you wouldn't have had the problem...
Unless he's at the 1 billion EC cap. Eitherway, I can see that returning players from before the game went F2P can easily be caught out by these changes and not even know about the F2P matrix to be honest.

My views are my own and may not represent those of Perfect World Entertainment