Ensign
# 21
07-27-2012, 03:32 PM
What gets me is the total blanking of the subject by "officials" etc., at least try and save a bit of face explain why they cost so much!
Commander
# 22
07-27-2012, 03:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ddplatt View Post
What gets me is the total blanking of the subject by "officials" etc., at least try and save a bit of face explain why they cost so much!
To fund Neverwinter like the rest of the C-store's items.
EXPLORE.

Dec '07 Account
I EARNED 1000 days...I didn't BUY it! New LTS=Death to Vet.System: 10/10/12 Never Forget
Something should be done for those who cared enough to have a 1000+ day sub.
Career Officer
# 23
07-27-2012, 04:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by meurik View Post
Quoting myself:

I suppose the tech could be modified, in such a way that if your head shape is "beyond X proportions", it simply ignores the shape, and gives you an opaque face mask. Why penalize the majority of players who have relatively normal head proportions?
I think what you propose would be tricky, actually. Really, for any of this to work, it would need to be a costume slot item.

The default would be opaque helmet.

If you choose a transparent helmet, the sliders would be restricted.

And while maybe the parts wouldn't mix and match, it would be nice to adjust the accent color on these outfits.

I know, I know, character data storage... But why ever have someone appear in an uncustomized avatar?
Captain
# 24
07-27-2012, 04:06 PM
It's also being mentioned that PW effectively considers Cryptic to be their "R&D" lab for the Western MMO market - basically, seeing how far they can push pricing models of in-game virtual goods before the players start complaining.

Game features I'd like to see improved / expanded: Better Ship Interiors // BOff Costume Slots
Captain
# 25
07-27-2012, 10:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sumghai View Post
It's also being mentioned that PW effectively considers Cryptic to be their "R&D" lab for the Western MMO market - basically, seeing how far they can push pricing models of in-game virtual goods before the players start complaining.
Well they certainly do a good job with that.
Like the screenshot as the suits are good and hats off to the designers but unless we are super lucky we will never see them in any events unless the zen price drops or they become account wide etc.

As for the guy who says he will try the exchange anyone who buys it for the exchange will charge triple if not quadruple the price since they will be a rare commodity until the zen price drops.
Captain
# 26
07-27-2012, 10:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by robeasom View Post
unless we are super lucky we will never see them in any events unless the zen price drops or they become account wide etc.
Or if one is very patient at grinding dil / answering zen surveys.

Game features I'd like to see improved / expanded: Better Ship Interiors // BOff Costume Slots
Captain
# 27
07-27-2012, 11:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sumghai View Post
Or if one is very patient at grinding dil / answering zen surveys.
I have the Zen to buy it and one for my KDF character but it's not worth it at all
Lt. Commander
# 28
07-28-2012, 08:57 AM
Yippee! Looks awesome.
Real Join Date: Jan 2012
Lieutenant, Fleet Cron-Beta
Closed Thread