Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lieutenant
# 11
07-26-2012, 07:09 AM
Ok, thx anyway Mike ^^)

This bug is happening all the time, but this time when I clicked on Call for Help, my BOff didn't have the opportunity to come because they got killed fast and when I respawned they were all getting near me all the time (despite clicking on "help" only once) to give me their CPR... next time I'll only bring female BOff.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=91857922000&dateline=  1342169682
Join date 20 Sept 2008
Career Officer
# 12
07-26-2012, 07:15 AM
Bridge officers can be so cruel.
nynik | Join Date: Dec 2009
<Dev> Oaks@dstahl: *checks for CBS listening devices in the office*
Captain
# 13
07-26-2012, 07:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nynik View Post
Bridge officers can be so cruel.
What do you expect? Dress them up in bikinis or less, give them *cough* enhancements, arm them with your cast off weapons and armour, assign them to a crew where the only males are two guys who look like they've been through a meat grinder, forget that the only had those three little hypos that they got when they were assigned to your crew, make them grab random seats whenever you grace them with your presence when you have the time to actually visit your own bridge and do your actual job, never promote them or give them the training that they need, and then stick them out front when the shooting starts.

I would have shot you myself through the back a long time ago.

edit: I'm amazed that I only have one that drinks. Pity she's the one who flies the ship though....
---
Took 20 minutes to get that screencap and her arm is still doing through the armrest
Dr. Mike's Steak Dinner

35 Starbase Projects done. 715 Projects remaining
Captain
# 14
07-27-2012, 11:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikewendell View Post
What do you expect? Dress them up in bikinis or less, give them *cough* enhancements, arm them with your cast off weapons and armour, assign them to a crew where the only males are two guys who look like they've been through a meat grinder, forget that the only had those three little hypos that they got when they were assigned to your crew, make them grab random seats whenever you grace them with your presence when you have the time to actually visit your own bridge and do your actual job, never promote them or give them the training that they need, and then stick them out front when the shooting starts.

I would have shot you myself through the back a long time ago.

edit: I'm amazed that I only have one that drinks. Pity she's the one who flies the ship though....
All that plastic surgery and nice new uniforms, but I get no gratitude.

Okay, so maybe I shouldn't have been calling them "meat shields" where they could hear me.