Commander
# 1 Missing Inital Duty Officers
07-27-2012, 12:13 AM
Ok, so im staring a second FED character. I'm having a lot of gamecrashes lately, one of them in the precise moment I was recieving the initial Duty's on level 7. I'm lvl 12 now with this character, and I still dont have my duty's.

Any suggestion?
Career Officer
# 2
07-27-2012, 02:09 AM
I'd try talking to Lt. Ferra at Starfleet Academy. Hes the one who hails you, and so may have the mission prompts available. Hes in the center of the building closest to the sea (but not the main building, its a circular one).
nynik | Join Date: Dec 2009
<Dev> Oaks@dstahl: *checks for CBS listening devices in the office*
Captain
# 3
07-27-2012, 03:59 AM
For the first lot you have to "physicly" go see him at SFA, any others are automaticly placed in your inventory after completing the mission in your list
http://www.auroratrek.com/index.html
Empire Veteran
# 4
07-27-2012, 07:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by verlaine11 View Post
For the first lot you have to "physicly" go see him at SFA, any others are automaticly placed in your inventory after completing the mission in your list
I read your remark in this thread but am a bit confused here!

I have recently undertaken some DOFF missions but am unsure how it works. I did see several messages that the mission was a succes but i have yet to see a new DOFF added to my crew eventhough the rewards did include several?!
Republic Veteran
# 5
07-27-2012, 08:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by henrik68 View Post
I read your remark in this thread but am a bit confused here!

I have recently undertaken some DOFF missions but am unsure how it works. I did see several messages that the mission was a succes but i have yet to see a new DOFF added to my crew eventhough the rewards did include several?!
once a mission is completed, you wont get the rewards until you actually "confirm" the assignment was done and collect thew rewards manually. doff's if you get them, are automatically added to your roster at that time. Also, colonists and prisoners have their own special rosters they go to, they arent found on the main roster.
Joined Sept 09.

Curse you Archived Post.... you stole all my Ideas.
Commander
# 6
07-28-2012, 01:34 AM
Ok, you were right. Lt. Ferra just made my day. What a nice guy!Thank you all, you saved my character!
Empire Veteran
# 7
07-28-2012, 03:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tenkari View Post
once a mission is completed, you wont get the rewards until you actually "confirm" the assignment was done and collect thew rewards manually. doff's if you get them, are automatically added to your roster at that time. Also, colonists and prisoners have their own special rosters they go to, they arent found on the main roster.
Ah i see so actually "clicking" or double clicking the succesfull mission/report grants me the rewards in this case?

Thank you!