Ensign
# 11
07-28-2012, 05:24 PM
It's been great meeting all the new members that have been coming into the Blacksheep!

We are still taking new members, so if you have any questions feel free to ask. We are happy to help when able!
Member of the Blacksheep
"Who's interfering? We're... taking over." -Captain James T. Kirk (A Piece of the Action)
Ensign
# 12
07-31-2012, 08:48 PM
For information on how to join the Blacksheep, or to submit a question, go to this link:
http://fedblacksheep.enjin.com/joinhere
Member of the Blacksheep
"Who's interfering? We're... taking over." -Captain James T. Kirk (A Piece of the Action)
Ensign
# 13
08-04-2012, 02:19 PM
I've been in blacksheep for about two months now. It is my second fleet. The main thing i enjoy about the fleet is the respect people give. Not just to fellow members but to other players. I played solo for quite awhile after leaving my last fleet, and received hundreds of random fleet invites. I joined blacksheep because i was actually recruited. I got asked if i have a minute, then asked a few questions about what i enjoy doing, if i like doing stf's or foundries. That tiny act of respect got me into the fleet, and the awesomness of the members is what keeps me there.
Ensign
# 14
08-08-2012, 04:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xemesis View Post
I've been in blacksheep for about two months now. It is my second fleet. The main thing i enjoy about the fleet is the respect people give. Not just to fellow members but to other players. I played solo for quite awhile after leaving my last fleet, and received hundreds of random fleet invites. I joined blacksheep because i was actually recruited. I got asked if i have a minute, then asked a few questions about what i enjoy doing, if i like doing stf's or foundries. That tiny act of respect got me into the fleet, and the awesomness of the members is what keeps me there.
Thanks for the kind words! I'm glad you were approached in a courteous manner, as we frown upon blind invites and spam messages. We try to treat others as we would want to be treated.

Though we are a casual fleet, we know there must be some rules in place to set guidelines and keep things running smooth, and our Article 1 states:
This is a game, and we are here because we want to have fun. If it's not fun, then why do it? We shall encourage people's enjoyment of the game by being friendly, helpful and respectful... and a little humor never hurts! People who maintain these ideals are always welcome within the ranks of the Blacksheep.
It's great having you in the fleet, and again thank you for your comments!
Member of the Blacksheep
Ensign
# 15
08-12-2012, 02:45 PM
Again, I'd like to thank the folks for posting their comments about the Blacksheep, and it's been a pleasure responding to the in-game messages I've been receiving.

Also, I want to thank our members for the outstanding job they're doing on the fleet starbase... more and more features are being unlocked thanks to their contributions. It's progressing very nicely!
Member of the Blacksheep
Republic Veteran
# 16
08-19-2012, 05:54 AM
Sent @Troubl a friend invite. Talk to me when you're on please.
Ensign
# 17
08-19-2012, 09:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by commanderkassy View Post
Sent @Troubl a friend invite. Talk to me when you're on please.
Was a pleasure chatting with you today, and welcome to the fleet!
Member of the Blacksheep
Ensign
# 18
08-19-2012, 04:31 PM
~S~

We do our very best for all our members.
Ensign
# 19
11-11-2012, 02:01 PM
~S~

The New season 7 will be out soon and the Blacksheep are ready. Space Station is at Tier 3, thanks to our very active Membership. We are very supportive in what the membership wants in all area's of the building and the planning our Fleet's next action. There will be a Blacksheep Embassy with the opening of season 7.

Last edited by captblackac; 11-11-2012 at 02:04 PM.
Ensign
# 20
11-14-2012, 06:12 AM
I just wanted to let folks know that even though we haven't be posting often in this thread, we are still welcoming new members. Hope everyone's enjoying Season 7!
Member of the Blacksheep

Last edited by troubil; 11-14-2012 at 06:30 PM.