Cryptic Studios Team
# 21
07-09-2012, 03:28 PM
Thanks guys, I passed the ship ones off to the ship guys, I'll look into the enviro ones when I can, but everyone is pretty swamped with finishing off critical S6 tasks.
-The Artist formerly known as Tumerboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightybobcnc View Post
Tacofangs, what is your beef with where's Sulu?
Career Officer
# 22
07-10-2012, 06:24 AM
A couple of more screens from the Night of the Comet mission. Both os these are from the top of the ranp to the left of the door in the beam in room.

Retro Drozana - Beam In Room
Retro Drozana - Beam In Room

I'm guessing none of the stuff people have noticed will make it into the Season 6 patch but keep up the great work on eliminating these, tacofangs! I will keep looking for more.
Starfleet Veteran
# 23
07-10-2012, 06:46 AM
Not sure if the earlier guy included the screencap of his VA level Defiant as an example of the problem or if he was showing off his ride.

In case he was just showing his ride, then please notice the black triangle on the underside of the model, in the rear. the tip of the triangle points to the forward section of the ship while the base of the triangle covers the complete lower hull section.

It is still this way on Tribble, too.

Thanks
Career Officer
# 24
07-10-2012, 08:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by boglejam73 View Post
Not sure if the earlier guy included the screencap of his VA level Defiant as an example of the problem or if he was showing off his ride.

In case he was just showing his ride, then please notice the black triangle on the underside of the model, in the rear. the tip of the triangle points to the forward section of the ship while the base of the triangle covers the complete lower hull section.

It is still this way on Tribble, too.

Thanks
It was to do both actually. Although my toon on Tribble flies the Jem'Hadar Attack Ship, he pilots the Defiant on Holodeck as the Jem'Hadar ship was a gift for a friend of mine who plays as part of a Christmas surprise.
Career Officer
# 25
07-13-2012, 05:53 AM
Although I haven't made it through the Devidian series missions again to check. The back triangle on the underside of the rear of the ship made it to Holodeck. There is also this in the Engineering area of the Fleet Starbase that jumped out at me.

Engineering Deck across from the Turbolift

Considering that is a rehash of a room from the Captain's Table, I will check there also when I am there next.
Cryptic Studios Team
# 26
07-13-2012, 09:09 AM
Thanks for the heads up.
There's no need to check every instance of the same pieces. Many, many maps are built out of the same basic building blocks. If it's broken in one place, it will be broken in all of them.
-The Artist formerly known as Tumerboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightybobcnc View Post
Tacofangs, what is your beef with where's Sulu?
Career Officer
# 27
07-13-2012, 02:52 PM
It's not broken in the Captain's Table so I'm guessing the specific issue on the Fleet Starbase Engineering version is with the colored textures specifically. Keep up the great work with eliminating these though. I am really impressed at how many are gone.

Could you also pass on my thanks to whoever fixed the DS9 Admiral Belt clipping issues. [=
Starfleet Veteran
# 28
07-17-2012, 06:12 PM
Vo'Quv still has black textures all over it, Galaxy still has some on the bottom of the engineering hull and top of the saucer. Just glancing through the ship requisition at ESD there seems to be a whole bunch of ships with black textures still.

I'll try to make a list tonight, but I'm not sure if the ESD models are actually representative of the actual ships, since most of them I don't actually possess.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=91851990000&dateline=  1341951426
Ensign
# 29
07-18-2012, 02:29 AM
I have the same problem but it's my whole ship that's glitching. My friends online also see it as solid black so I don't think it's a problem with my graphics card though I could be wrong.

http://i.imgur.com/8QgT4.jpg
Career Officer
# 30
07-28-2012, 08:09 PM
How long is my Defiant going to have a huge triangle cornhole? Almost a quarter of my Vo'Quv is missing textures also.

Defiant - Bottom (posted before and still exists)
Vo'Quv - Bottom
Vo'Quv - Top

Non-ship related black textures are as follows.

Obelisk Room - Frozen
Doorway of the third spawn point in Klingon Starbase Incursion