Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > C-Store, ZEN, and Promotions
Login

Lieutenant
# 11
07-29-2012, 01:56 AM
I live 3 blocks from a 7-11 store that sells the Zen card. However I was at the credit union and the teller told me I can get VISA gift cards at no additional cost, much safer to use for online purchases. I had my credit union flag the bank card once and when I talked to them about it, they said someone was trying to put money into my account. I said, "And you stopped them!?" LoL
Lieutenant
# 12
07-29-2012, 09:50 AM
My Perfect World account is so secure that I am utterly unable to access it or buy any zen. Maybe the criminals will have better luck.
Career Officer
# 13
07-31-2012, 08:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blargskull View Post
I had my credit union flag the bank card once and when I talked to them about it, they said someone was trying to put money into my account. I said, "And you stopped them!?" LoL
The bank my company uses also has stupid stuff like this. I walk in there with a deposit book for the account, intending to deposit 5 digits worth of cheques like we normally do, like the other 30 pages in the deposit book shows.

They wanted me to use a (non-existent) bank card and PIN to verify. Seriously? "We have to make sure nobody's handing out $50k worth of cheques!"

"Don't let them promote you. Don't let them transfer you. Don't let them do anything that takes you off the bridge of that ship, because while you're there... you can make a difference." - James T. Kirk
Lt. Commander
# 14
07-31-2012, 04:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by paragonexile View Post
My Perfect World account is so secure that I am utterly unable to access it or buy any zen. Maybe the criminals will have better luck.
Well said.