Captain
# 21
06-29-2012, 09:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by startux View Post
I should have read the fine line, $20.00 for 2000 Zen points, but in reality after transferring the 2000 over you end up with 1600, that's a big chunk gone for nothing.

Why?
Because $1.00 = 80 cp
# 22
06-29-2012, 10:53 PM
my purchase have been in review since this morning. i got a complete transation email
Ensign
# 23
06-30-2012, 06:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by otowi View Post
Seriously?? 24 hrs for a check??

Please ditch this Zen malarkey, and go back to the old way of getting C-Points. This new way is too time consuming, and too many hoops to go through get C-Points...
I agree! Jesus, click here, then here, then here. This is ridiculous. I beginning to be glad I didn't do the discounted lifetime membership.

Used to be nice and easy. WTF?!?
Career Officer
# 24
07-08-2012, 12:27 AM
yeah this PWE and all their many ways to buy zen do not work for me.....

i tried them all...(ones that were applicable)

0 sucesses.
Napoleon's final defeat came at Waterloo. Must've been embarrassing. You're the f'ing emperor. You conquered all of Europe, only to lose in a place with a stupid name like Waterloo. Or Watergate, or Whitewater. Note to politicans: Stay on land.
Ensign
So what do you do when there is no server to select in the drop down menu box, only "No Characters"? I bought Zen and cannot transfer it to Star Trek. Yes I do have an Star Trek account and PWI account.
Ensign
Ensign
# 27 Stuck
07-26-2012, 08:20 PM
Ok, So I bought some Yen (2000). I selected it to go to my Star Trek Online game. It only lets me select 1 server (PW) server. But, here's my problem. I had an old account I started playing again and it is on the Cryptic Server. When I transfered the Zen, like I said above, it went to the PW account. How can I get Zen to my Crypic characters?

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by siksis; 07-26-2012 at 10:41 PM.
Lieutenant
# 28
07-29-2012, 09:46 AM
I can't even get this far because it's still saying I need a level 10 character to even try, even though my characters are all admirals. Are there plans to fix that? I guess they don't want me to buy anything.
Career Officer
# 29
08-08-2012, 03:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by paragonexile View Post
I can't even get this far because it's still saying I need a level 10 character to even try, even though my characters are all admirals. Are there plans to fix that? I guess they don't want me to buy anything.
I really want to have an answer on this too, i've got the same problem and still no solution from the support.
Captain
# 30
08-08-2012, 05:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhakti76 View Post
I really want to have an answer on this too, i've got the same problem and still no solution from the support.
Try logging in all of your characters, one at a time. That might reset the system for you. You should also do a Forced Verify from the Options menu in the Launcher to check for program glitches on your computer.

And most importantly, when you have tech issues, post in the Tech forum, as Devs are in there reading threads about bugs whereas they almost never come into this forum.
Closed Thread