Lt. Commander
# 11
11-23-2010, 04:46 PM
I have checked that person more than 40 times and every time She doesn't have the mission for me. I've given up because it was just too rare and never received the mission.
Lt. Commander
# 12
12-04-2010, 08:46 AM
I voted for Murquin today...she popped brought in a alt, picked the critical regenerator...

WHY! do we only get 1 and not 10 regenerators...we get 10 componets...Critical regenerators are selling for 140k+ on the exchange as of this post...

In a free trade exchange, supply and demand drive pricing. Instead of forcing heavy handed Draconian pricing measures on the free traders, lets increase the supply of certian hard to get items such as Critical Regenerators and that will drop the price AND players may actually start using the DS9 Ambassadors.

Also, while Federation Ambassadors alrdy have transwarp capabilities, we still need Critical Regenerators, componets and such. Can we enable these items.

The Ambassadors have LOTS of potential, but like that Ferengi Trader on Deferi, they are being wasted...imho
Lt. Commander
# 13
12-06-2010, 09:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZachVerant
I voted for Murquin today...she popped brought in a alt, picked the critical regenerator...

WHY! do we only get 1 and not 10 regenerators...we get 10 componets...Critical regenerators are selling for 140k+ on the exchange as of this post...

In a free trade exchange, supply and demand drive pricing. Instead of forcing heavy handed Draconian pricing measures on the free traders, lets increase the supply of certian hard to get items such as Critical Regenerators and that will drop the price AND players may actually start using the DS9 Ambassadors.

Also, while Federation Ambassadors alrdy have transwarp capabilities, we still need Critical Regenerators, componets and such. Can we enable these items.

The Ambassadors have LOTS of potential, but like that Ferengi Trader on Deferi, they are being wasted...imho
Maybe she didn't want you to get rich by selling her regenerators every two hours? Seriously, if that was your intention then you've totally got the purpose of these gifts wrong...
Lt. Commander
# 14
12-12-2010, 10:33 AM
I just tried, couldnt interact with the Ambassador for DS9 and Seasons 3's live. On the to do list then I take it?
Lieutenant
# 15
07-29-2012, 04:13 PM
So what the bigger transwarp thing your fleets Starbase has you can go to sector blocks and by the time your an ambassador you can go a lot of places anyway so a few coils for sale isn't a nice reward
Phasers set to fun since 2010 -- http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post16340871