Starfleet Veteran
# 11
07-27-2012, 08:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by matridunadan1 View Post
Exactly. For some reason, people keep saying "per character unlock", though.

I have no idea why.
Read the "Note" in the C-store in the item description. It begins, "Note: this is a Character unlock..."

However, aside from the semantics, you obviously got the point.

Fleet Commander
Caprica's Revenge
(...actually active since November 2010, which may one day be important to archaeologists, but not to anyone else...)
Commander
# 12
07-28-2012, 01:20 PM
You know their logic behind this pricing is that there's 350k dilithium suits around, so these 700z cstore suits are a real bargain. Kind of makes sense now about why those 350k dilithium suits even exist.

And apparently people have actually thrown away precious dilithium on those suits. There must be thousands of sad pandas by now.
Career Officer
# 13
07-30-2012, 12:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by clannmac View Post
WOW, so the new EV suit is a CHARACTER unlock? Sorry, at 700 Zen PER toon, that's not really a bargain...

I mean, yeah: they look really cool, but in the end, they aren't that much better than the 10 or so EV suits that drop/are rewarded for FREE during the Tholian missions, and only marginally better than the "pre-owned" you can get via the D-store.

If you got the Orange Suit during the Dilithium Mining promo this spring, or you've picked up even a "low grade" suit at random to this point, save your Zen for something that benefits your entire account. Unless you're an OCD fashionista and/or you are rolling in the the dough, this ain't worth your real world cash investment!

Sorry, PW/Cryptic, this one is a bit much...
it amazes me that they think it's okay to spend more on these suits then a shuttle. weird. I personally won't be buying anything from their store until they fix my access to the ships I already purchased some time ago which they promised me recently and it's been over a week still not seeing it PWE.
Career Officer
# 14
07-30-2012, 04:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by the1tigglet View Post
it amazes me that they think it's okay to spend more on these suits then a shuttle. weird. I personally won't be buying anything from their store until they fix my access to the ships I already purchased some time ago which they promised me recently and it's been over a week still not seeing it PWE.
Like the Ferengi shuttle? 800 Lobi for a single unpack, lol.