Go Back   Star Trek Online > Test Servers > Tribble - General Discussion and Feedback
Login

Career Officer
The "behavior" (for lack of a better word at the moment) I was looking for was the possibility to change enemy allegiances from evil to good and vice versa (friend allegiances from good to evil). I didn't see the release notes mention this, but they said a whole new bunch of behaviors were in the Foundry, so I figured, since it's not yet up on Holodeck but it is on Tribble, I just thought I'd ask.

So, simply put (to avoid people reading the "wall of text")...is there yet a way that we can make bad guys who were originally good to be bad and good guys who were originally bad to be good?

Thanks in advance for any and all replies!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/BuffyFanForever/Misc%20Pics/CustomSizeforSTOSignatureImagesSelection3.jpg
Starfleet Veteran
# 2
07-29-2012, 12:55 AM
It's not possible to do that, it's also still not possible to create an actual Dreadnought enemy in space (boss fight), because they are all scaled on the player amount.

Also, wander seems no longer to work in space at all, no matter how the settings are in the editor. And I am aware of the fact that wander only works once the mission is published. It still doesn't work then.
"Everything about the Jham'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris
Original Join Date: January 30th, 2010
Survivor of Romulus
# 3
07-30-2012, 09:42 AM
The only behavior that does anything new that we've been able to figure out is the "Timid Creature" which makes npcs cower and run when shot at... well not run, they just sort of shuffle a few paces and stop until they get shot again.

So no, you can't make enemy npcs switch to friendly on queue.
Join the Foundry Roundtable live Wednesdays at 7:30PM EST/4:30PM PST on twitch.tv/thefoundryroundtable

List of great missions: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=286621