Ensign
# 1 2 questions
07-30-2012, 04:09 PM
i know its a stupid question but can feds command the klingon mirror battlecruiser? it says in the description that "Starfleet and the KDF have obtained several of these vessels and found them fit for frontline duty with minimal modifications". and the second question is, should i spen or save the lobi crystals for later on? will their be more lock boxe events where i can use them?
Empire Veteran
# 2
07-30-2012, 04:54 PM
No, as fed you can't use the kdf mirror battlecruiser.
Well for the lobi, it depends, does the store has stuff you want now? If not, save them, if yes, decide if you want it now or wait and see if better stuff shows up in it.

-= ISE: 12:19 -=- CSE 12:41 -=- KASE 11:59 -=- HSe 8:06 total =-
-= KAGE 5:43 =-
[7:07] [Combat (Self)] Your Dual Disruptor Banks - Overload II deals 123086 (41096) Disruptor Damage(Critical) to Assimilated Carrier.
Survivor of Romulus
# 3
07-30-2012, 05:49 PM
I'd say you have a month or three to decide.

When news of the lockboxes ending comes time to buy up.

There will be more Lockboxes and new Lobi Store content. I also see specials where say a month in the future you can get the Cadri Box and new Cardassian Lockboxes for those who missed the first round.
I was once DKnight1000, apparently I had taken my own name so now I'm DKnight0001.
If I ask you a question it is not an insult but a genuine attempt to understand why.
When I insult you I won't be discreet about it, I will be precise and to the point stupid.