Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Captain
# 51
07-30-2012, 05:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thepleasuredome View Post
ROFLMAO at that quote! That takes the carebear cake (or should I say picnic basket)!
Quote:
Originally Posted by houseofcritz View Post
HEY!! the tailor being broken is no joking matter sir....... i will sure it will be fixed long before anything eles is fixed.
You guys be nice to our RP folks guys... those lovely folk keep me in the pew pew.
Captain
# 52
07-30-2012, 05:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aytanhi View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p613Q2w2ItA

This time the AFKer actually flies into the fight and afks. Looool And how to deal with them at 4:22

So many different variations of Dilithium farmers!

LOL I was sitting in TS during that match... at first I was thinking sounds like good match... then I thought man they didn't bring enough hammer... then I started laughing realizing you guys had an observer. When you started shooting him everyone was busting a gut for sure. I would say you guys should have dragged the match out another hour so buddy wouldn't get any easy matches... but he was likely off having supper or taking a bath.
Empire Veteran
# 53
07-30-2012, 06:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by husanakx View Post
LOL I was sitting in TS during that match... at first I was thinking sounds like good match... then I thought man they didn't bring enough hammer... then I started laughing realizing you guys had an observer. When you started shooting him everyone was busting a gut for sure. I would say you guys should have dragged the match out another hour so buddy wouldn't get any easy matches... but he was likely off having supper or taking a bath.
He kept flying back in after he died! Either he hates TSI or he found it funny. Who knows, but compared to most matches in the queues, his time was wasted for a fair bit of time anyway. Plus he didn't get credit for it so still a good lol.
Career Officer
# 54
07-30-2012, 06:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xtremenoob1 View Post
He kept flying back in after he died! Either he hates TSI or he found it funny. Who knows, but compared to most matches in the queues, his time was wasted for a fair bit of time anyway. Plus he didn't get credit for it so still a good lol.
Lol, yep! Lots of fun times! I didn't think I'd ever say this but...

Thanks for the scrambles Critz! I haven't had that much LOLs in a PVP match since 13 seasons ago.

Also while we're on topic about stuff that should have been fixed a long time ago....

This bug has been around since season 4 and it's really screwing up the PVP community.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQJhOCrrKRs

Aytanhi of TSI, TSI fleet founder and leader OrganizedPVP channel Admin
Feel free to ask me about PVP or starship strategies. "No, I am not Borg!"
/channel_join OrganizedPVP If you are interested in learning PVP, looking for a team, or a private match
Career Officer
# 55
07-30-2012, 07:08 PM
I find the chat channel admin bug quite useful for looking at channels I have no control over.

It's nice to be nosey.
Career Officer
# 56
07-30-2012, 07:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aquitaine985 View Post
I find the chat channel admin bug quite useful for looking at channels I have no control over.

It's nice to be nosey.
That's not the bug, we currently can't unmute players in OrganizedPVP, so players that get muted are prema-muted.

/channel_join OrganizedPVP If you are interested in learning PVP, looking for a team, or a private match
Empire Veteran
# 57
07-30-2012, 07:52 PM
Quote:
Lol, yep! Lots of fun times! I didn't think I'd ever say this but...

Thanks for the scrambles Critz! I haven't had that much LOLs in a PVP match since 13 seasons ago.

Also while we're on topic about stuff that should have been fixed a long time ago....

This bug has been around since season 4 and it's really screwing up the PVP community.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQJhOCrrKRs
It was Ryan running the 2xSS.

frapped that guy just a few minutes ago. I sure hope they do something about that crap at some point.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_z1tIe04X0
Career Officer
# 58
07-30-2012, 09:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xtremenoob1 View Post
It was Ryan running the 2xSS.

frapped that guy just a few minutes ago. I sure hope they do something about that crap at some point.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_z1tIe04X0
Nice, added to the original post.

Career Officer
# 59
07-31-2012, 07:57 AM
Quote:
That's not the bug, we currently can't unmute players in OrganizedPVP, so players that get muted are prema-muted.
Ah I didn't know that. Thats kinda annoying.