Lieutenant
# 1 Unplayable!
07-30-2012, 04:30 PM
This Game is unplayable! I`ve been getting booted from The server one too many times! what`s The deal?
Ensign
# 2
07-31-2012, 01:14 AM
This is the 3rd thread of with someone complaining about this thats being ignored, ive got the same problem and its driving me crazy.
Captain
# 3
07-31-2012, 02:46 AM
That's way less information than anybody can help you with. Are you getting disconnected after logging on? Are you unable to log on at all? Are you getting lag before you get disconnected? Has it always been like this for you or is it since the last patch?
Commander
# 4
07-31-2012, 03:10 AM
Not a single day I don't get reminded computerusage should require a license, like a driver's license ...

If you have problems, give sufficient information:
Which country, which ISP, how long do you have this problem, is it reproduceable, does it only occure with certain programs, what is your computer setup etc. etc. etc.
Captain
# 5
07-31-2012, 06:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by utrabob View Post
This is the 3rd thread of with someone complaining about this thats being ignored, ive got the same problem and its driving me crazy.
Actually we've probably had more than a hundred since season 6 got released. The folks trying to help other players have pretty much ran since I;m sorry to say we've gotten no help from the dev team on the issue.

Please include the results from this sticky:

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=225155

it'll help us help you as it'll shows us what your connection is like.
---
Took 20 minutes to get that screencap and her arm is still doing through the armrest
Dr. Mike's Steak Dinner

35 Starbase Projects done. 715 Projects remaining