Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Galactic News Network
Login

Closed Thread

Lieutenant
# 11
07-31-2012, 12:11 PM
When will we get UI COLOR customization so I can finally play KDF with my IRL friends? They find the intense red UI extremely tough to view- even cause headaches.
City of Heroes had awesome UI color customizing from day 1... what's the harm in bringing that thinking and tech to STO?
Career Officer
# 12
Hi Dan,

Is there any progress on merging the sectors into one big happy one? Is the ETA Season 7 or beyond?
Chevenix, cpt. William D.
USS Midway

Pls read my ideas on exploration sector & system revamp
Captain
# 13
Why are the fleet ships so vastly expensive?
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh, lovely, I can't even requote the Douglas Adams quote I used to have here I WANT IT BACK!!!!
Dalo Lorn
DaloLorn, StarCraft 2 Roleplayer and proud of it.
Ensign
# 14
07-31-2012, 12:12 PM
When will we see a update/revamp of PvE? I posted some things that need some working on with an earlier post, would be awesome if you could read it over.

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=331201
Captain
# 15
07-31-2012, 12:12 PM
Are there any plans to introduce true T5 ships for the KDF, or at least allow owners of lower tier KDF c-store ships to enjoy the fleet ship upgrade discount that fed T5 ship owners get ?
KBF Lord MalaK
Awoken Dead

You're gonna upgrade my Chel Grett for FREE but charge me $30 to upgrade my Kamarag ?
Banned
# 16
07-31-2012, 12:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by k4pt41nk4ng4r00 View Post
Why isnt the Excalibur/Vesper/Exeter in the fleet store? We all know you can lock out ship skins so CBS not allowing a T5 connie has nothing to do with it.
Seconded. Also in the last state of the game they told us that season 7 is coming before the end of the year(5 months from now), and that the foundry spotlight would be getting rewards "well before season 7 launches". If s7 is coming within the next 5 months, what is "well before" that launches?
Rihannsu
# 17
Any plans for adding a galaxy class interior pack? It would be a great way to celebrate 25 years of the next gen.

Any news of adding shuttle bays to ship interiors?

Can you get someone to fix the red alert lights in the standard fed engineering?
Ensign
# 18 Phone/Tablet Duty Officer App
Would it ever be possible to build an app for phones and/or tablets, that would allow us to manage our Duty Officers & their assignments?

Might be a great way to maintain engagement while players are away from their main terminals!

Shaun M Coates
Coatesism
Career Officer
# 19
Why is the Pricing on Fleet Ships the way it is? Twenty Dollars per character per ship is a very steep price. In regards to the discount, there are only 5 Federation ships that I can think of that even get the discount (Galaxy, Defiant, Intrepid, and Nebula Retrofits and the MVAE), and no KDF Fleet Ship qualifies for the discount.

Purchasing ships for multiple characters (even at a rate of 1 per character) can get expensive really fast. Why can't the pricing be a flat 500 zen per ship? You'd get alters to buy more ships (or even buy a ship at all since a lot of people have said they refuse to buy even one ship at 2000 zen), and tempt to the single character players to buy a few ships.
Lieutenant
# 20
07-31-2012, 12:14 PM
With the federation at war with the klingons and their allies not all battles will be confined to space. or CQC where only handheld firearm are needed, Any chance of getting a 25th centry Tank and LAV (Light Armored Vehicle) for the Feds/KDF?

When will past lobi stores items be put back? and when will lobi crystals be tradeable between different characters on an account

Last edited by blastenblaster1; 08-01-2012 at 03:10 AM.
Closed Thread