Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > The Art of Star Trek Online
Login

Commander
# 11
07-31-2012, 10:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by palpha2clearance View Post
More content yes........undiscovered country bridge for the Connie......ummmm yes
THIS. THIS is the bridge I would absolutely LOVE to have, and would make a great Excelsior bridge as well, since I doubt that they'd also do an Undiscovered Country Excelsior bridge.
Career Officer
# 12
08-15-2012, 03:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aethon3050 View Post
THIS. THIS is the bridge I would absolutely LOVE to have, and would make a great Excelsior bridge as well, since I doubt that they'd also do an Undiscovered Country Excelsior bridge.
Interestingly enough, the Undiscovered Country Connie Bridge is nearly identical to the layout of the existing "Blaze" Prometheus Bridge in the game. And that particular bridge is also the basis for the redressing for the Excelsior and Enterprise B bridge. However in the show, the Prometheus bridge was a direct redress of the Excelsior bridge from the VOY episode, Flashback.

Unfortunately, the way they placed the ready room in the in-game Blaze Bridge is also immersion breaking since the Ready Room is placed where a turbo-lift shaft should be. That said, I'm even totally game if they redress the TOS Connie interior to make it look like the Undiscovered Country Connie interior.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?u=91865899000&type=sigpic&dateline=13413  71862