Community Moderator
# 1 Small Fleet Associations?
07-31-2012, 02:47 PM
One thing that small fleets can help each other with is forming teams to play for Fleet Marks. Aside from not having lots of active players, it's the resource we're the most starved for.

Many of the new Fleet Mark scenarios will allow cross-fleet participation and between exchanging friend lists, using out-of-game communication, and setting up chat channels it should be possible to work it out.

Anyone interested in forming a small association of fleets, please contact me on the STO forums, in-game, or on our fleet forums (see my sig). If you're already in such an association, please let me know more about your association.
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online forums -- My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment. If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a "forums and website" support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Link: How to PM - Twitter @STOMod_Bluegeek
Career Officer
# 2
07-31-2012, 05:14 PM
Sign in on the forums and keep us informed. Ours is a VERY small fleet.

http://sto.dirtnnails.org/232ndsce
Empire Veteran
# 3
08-01-2012, 06:10 AM
Perhaps you're looking for something like United Fleet Coalition?

Join Date: December 2009 - Alliance Central Command - boq botlhra'ghom
Community Moderator
# 4
08-01-2012, 06:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickpaaa View Post
Unfortunately the company firewall says that site is a 'no-no', so I can't check it out.
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online forums -- My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment. If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a "forums and website" support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Link: How to PM - Twitter @STOMod_Bluegeek
Lieutenant
# 5
08-01-2012, 07:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickpaaa View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegeek View Post
Unfortunately the company firewall says that site is a 'no-no', so I can't check it out.
my antivirus scanner/firewall (avast!) says this is a no-no (malware warning)..