Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Banned
# 21
08-01-2012, 11:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xenovita View Post
this is actually a serious thread?

i mean, are we really appreciating the guy who destroyed Sci Powers?

please tell me I am being trolled...
I'm in shock myself.
Commander
# 22
08-01-2012, 11:34 AM
Most games don't care for player feedback, they post it out and have everyone deal with it.

"Oh you don't like the way that weapon works? Well to bad so sad."

Atleast this game has Devs that show that they want to do something about it. I show appreciation 100%.

Mines get a buff, some people think that is a horrible idea, but you have to realize something, they where worthless before, no one used them, now they are on par with every other weapon. they have a use. Most people shrugged em of and kept going, now you see one and it's like HOLY!!!

*Note you can still activate FAW or CRF to get rid of em. Not hard.

Good job Bort, continue the good work man I support you 100%
The Average PvP player

1) Teamwork and timing is #1
2) You cannot "Kirk It" in every ship
3) You are going to die, just get back up
Banned
# 23
08-01-2012, 11:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by starcommando101 View Post
Most games don't care for player feedback, they post it out and have everyone deal with it.

"Oh you don't like the way that weapon works? Well to bad so sad."

Atleast this game has Devs that show that they want to do something about it. I show appreciation 100%.

Mines get a buff, some people think that is a horrible idea, but you have to realize something, they where worthless before, no one used them, now they are on par with every other weapon. they have a use. Most people shrugged em of and kept going, now you see one and it's like HOLY!!!

*Note you can still activate FAW or CRF to get rid of em. Not hard.

Good job Bort, continue the good work man I support you 100%
Yeah and most games Blow. Big Boy titles, don't push things past public testing (if they have the option for public testing) without proper feedback being taken into account.

Mines are actually incredibly common in pvp, particularly chroniton due to the devastatingly powerful proc chroniton mines have. Now they made the proc even better. Something it didn't need in the first place.

Yes.. FAW, can kill mines, that being said is it going to kill the mines, and various pets on the field? No. not only this, but you can out spam their loss rate on a full team quite easily, even against heavy AOE teams. Also, the skill you are thinking of is CSV not CRF. And CSV only has a 30 degree cone it can operate in. Generally that cone is infront of your ship. Not exactly productive for clearing spam.

The mine buff is a stupid ass idea that I'm amazed they pushed to live. Thank god good games are coming down the pipe, here soon. I'm just about ready for another 4+ month hiatus from STO. With any luck, my absence will become permanent this time.
Lieutenant
# 24
08-01-2012, 11:57 AM
and let me add, that I dont see any good results of our feedback.

PvP is almost dead thanks to this guys, specially Borticus...

Keeping on the brown-nosing won't help this game to live longer, but will destroy it faster...
Division Hispana
www.divisionhispana.com
Captain
# 25
08-01-2012, 06:57 PM
Is this post a joke? Yea... I am sure is a joke...
Nice trolling OP, you got me there for a second =)
Empire Veteran
# 26
08-01-2012, 07:00 PM
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...41#post5086841

Looks to me it's not as bad as you think
Was named Trek17, but still an author.

Been playing STO since Open Beta, and have never regarded anything as worse than 'meh'. I have nothing against the game/devs, nor any particular wish to talk bad about either, or praise most decisions. Still, it's better to be positive than cynical.