Ensign
# 81
08-01-2012, 09:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by burn61 View Post
so does that mean the foundry is going back up tomorow?
I sure hope so, if not. I'll find another MMO to play. simple as that.
Captain
# 82
08-01-2012, 10:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by teklionbenrasha View Post
Funny, I've been looking everywhere but can't seem to find the version of the game that you made and maintained - you know, the one which had all its bugs fixed.

Come to think of it, I can't find the copy of the contract which legally obliged you to play this game.

What I'm getting at is: If you can't do it better yourself, shut up; and if you don't like it, play something else.

Like you said, "it's nothing personal," but I get very irritated by people complaining all the time when actually we have a very good game which we can play with no necessary cost to ourselves.
Nice to see the "Cryptic defenders" are out in force today. What gives you the right to resort to name-calling and/or offensive language? Nowhere did I use language like that. Add to that, your misrepresentation of the facts, since I never implied that the game at ANY point has been "bug free".

So if you wouldn't mind, stop putting words in my mouth which isn't true, and let me speak for myself. Tired of people picking apart posts, twisting the facts to support their own arguments. The truth will suffice.
Captain
# 83
08-02-2012, 08:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by woghd View Post
I was told to report issues here.
I hope these are fixable because two of these three missions have been spotlighted, and as they stand now...well...they are quite crappy to be honest.

1. All three of my missions have objects that appear to be shifted around or are missing completely.

2. Lighting seems different, it is no longer possible to create "blackness". All of my missions feature areas that you could not see into before. those effects are ruined. I was able to use dark colored walls and dark lighting. now players can see that the blackness is a wall. Perhaps you could provide an object that is colored simple black to be used in this way.

3. Costumes all seem "aged", as if everything has been set to "aged4"

4. Some dialogues seem to be missing.

5. Sounds are out of place and screwed up.

6. Some enemies don't fight

7. Various unnecessary interact prompts

Missions in question are:
Grazorak City
Three Degrees of Seperation
Stiletto

Thanx
which dialogues are missing and which props have unnecessary interacts?
Ensign
# 84
08-02-2012, 10:56 AM
And still we dont have the foundry editor up. Im done with this game. its a piece of crap anyways.
Survivor of Romulus
# 85
08-02-2012, 11:00 AM
If you're going to put up arbitrary deadlines on things you have no control over, don't be surprised if other people don't meet them.
The Foundry Roundtable live Wednesdays at 7:30PM EST/4:30PM PST on twitch.tv/thefoundryroundtable
Forum Logic dictates that if the devs don't do what a poster wants, they therefor actively hate what that poster is advocating for.
Forum Logic =/= Real Logic
Rihannsu
# 86
08-02-2012, 12:07 PM
Has the auto republish finished? I still can't see my mission "Treasure Hunt" in the listing.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Survivor of Romulus
# 87
08-02-2012, 12:48 PM
[purespeculation]

Maybe that fact that yours and possibly other missions have yet to be republished could be an indication that there have been more issues that have cropped up and could be why editing is not turned on yet.

[/purespeculation]
The Foundry Roundtable live Wednesdays at 7:30PM EST/4:30PM PST on twitch.tv/thefoundryroundtable
Forum Logic dictates that if the devs don't do what a poster wants, they therefor actively hate what that poster is advocating for.
Cryptic Studios Team
# 88
08-02-2012, 12:55 PM
We're doing our final checks right now before we give the "all clear" to re-open the editor.
Captain
# 89
08-02-2012, 01:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drogyn1701 View Post
[purespeculation]

Maybe that fact that yours and possibly other missions have yet to be republished could be an indication that there have been more issues that have cropped up and could be why editing is not turned on yet.

[/purespeculation]
In other words, Cryptic's major "Season 3 update" is still just as broken. Ah well, they still have 4 months to get it fixed, before were looking at 2013 as a release date for the Foundry.
Survivor of Romulus
# 90
08-02-2012, 01:04 PM
Yeah not at all what I meant. I have never described the Foundry as a whole as broken (despite plenty of bugs), and do not believe it to be so.

But it's cool, check out Zero's post above yours.