Survivor of Romulus
# 11
08-02-2012, 05:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by koppenflak View Post
Skipped almost everything else in the notes to ask this very important question: IS THIS RETROACTIVE?!

Hint: The only acceptable answer is "Yes"
god i hope you are correct
Captain
# 12
08-02-2012, 05:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zer0niusrex View Post
  • Most random drops of Uncommon or better quality are now Bind to Account on Equip.
That this include Borg Tech? Is this retrospective?
Commander
# 13
08-02-2012, 05:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilsoncutter001 View Post
A whole lot of "YES!!" to be thrown at this update. Lets get it over to Holodeck ASAP!!
let's not so we can actually test the changes. That excelsior change is the pits too.

kkthxpew!
Arawn & Ihasa
OP *is* the new balance, whether you know it or not! Gecko says so.
Season 7 - Exodus, available online. U buy nao!
http://seekingalpha.com/article/7382...-latest-update
Commander
# 14
08-02-2012, 05:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by koppenflak View Post
Skipped almost everything else in the notes to ask this very important question: IS THIS RETROACTIVE?!

Hint: The only acceptable answer is "Yes"
Bind to Account on Equip sounds like an entirely new bind type. I would be surprised it if was retroactive, as the devs have stated before they weren't interested in making that happen.
Arawn & Ihasa
OP *is* the new balance, whether you know it or not! Gecko says so.
Season 7 - Exodus, available online. U buy nao!
http://seekingalpha.com/article/7382...-latest-update
Lieutenant
# 15
08-02-2012, 05:57 PM
Oh, I forgot to add, could you possibly fix the Jem'hadar Space Set ability "Victory is Life" for the Jem'hadar Attack Ship and Galor Cruiser? It hasn't worked and it seems it never does proc. With the shields being less thick than most, we could kinda use that to compensate for almost always being a primary target, especially since it was supposed to be active to begin with.
Survivor of Romulus
# 16
08-02-2012, 06:16 PM
Patch delayed until later today?

or friday/next week?
Career Officer
# 17
08-02-2012, 06:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dontdrunkimshoot View Post
this is backward compatible right?
This would make my day.... I will buy account bank expansions till the window fills my screen if it is so!

But I fear the worst....
Cryptic Studios Team
# 18
08-02-2012, 06:20 PM
The Bind To Account stuff does not apply to special "one-off" items like the Borg tech.

However, this IS retroactive for all items you have which are NOT already bound.

Case study:
You picked up a sweet (BoE) Purple Mk X Thing of Awesomeness, and you didn't equip it. After this change, it will now be Bind to Account on equip.

Another:
You picked up another of these Things, and it's now equipped and bound to your Captain. After this change, it will still be bound to your Captain.

Hope that makes sense.
Empire Veteran
# 19
08-02-2012, 06:25 PM
Quote:
The Bind To Account stuff does not apply to special "one-off" items like the Borg tech.

However, this IS retroactive for all items you have which are NOT already bound.

Case study:
You picked up a sweet (BoE) Purple Mk X Thing of Awesomeness, and you didn't equip it. After this change, it will now be Bind to Account on equip.

Another:
You picked up another of these Things, and it's now equipped and bound to your Captain. After this change, it will still be bound to your Captain.

Hope that makes sense.
By one-off items, you mean like the Borg set?

Does this mean the STF borg drops are Bind to Account on Equip? Or not?
Was named Trek17, but still an author: www.enlightenmentoblivion.com.
Starfleet Veteran
# 20
08-02-2012, 06:26 PM
Quote:

Case study:

Another:

Hope that makes sense.
But... but... Gozer said...

This is warranted: "GOOOOOZEEEERRRRR!!!!!!"